4,4 5 0 360 360 POND'S Pimple Clear is the world's first lock and clear technology, the formula which locks the bacteria and cleanses it away. The perfect solution which visibly reduces pimples and helps protect the skin from future break-outs.
POND'S PIMPLE CLEAR

17/09/2020
Good
This has been my daughter's life saver. Whenever she has pimples, thus is her go to go product. This Ponds product does really work and I also use it sometimes. It is not harsh on the skin.
01/09/2020
amazing
it really worked and got rid of my pimples , i really wish i had one of these all along.
24/08/2020
Great product for acne prone skin
Bought this for my daughter who had quite a lot of hairline spots. Started using it myself when I saw the great results! Awesome value for money
11/08/2020
skin care routine
I always hype the product up because it definitely works, reason why say this is because I used to have terrible acne and when I started using this product my life change for the better. I even put my whole family onto this product for their skin care routine and whenever a friend asks me which product to use I always recommend POND'S pimple clear because of its result to my face
06/08/2020
Ponds pimple clear
It works perfectly. When ever I have a pimple I just put Ponds pimple clear on it at night and by the Moring the pimple is gone down. I've told all my friends how good it is I love it
18/06/2020
Clean and fresh
I love this!!! The texture of the face wash is creamy and keeps my face clear and feeling fresh. I use it daily.
16/06/2020
Ponds pimple clear facewash
I have tried many face washes, but when I used the ponds pimple clear facewash , I stopped trying anything else, ponds pimple clear is for me, it clears my pimples and clears the excess oil on my face, I use it every morning and night, and I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
08/06/2020
Amazing results
My teenage sister swears by this. Works so well at clearing pimples.
22/05/2020
Works like a charm
I don't use this product everyday. But whenever i have a pimple, which is often, i apply this cream overnight and I wake up pimple free.
30/04/2020
It works.
This product smells nice first of all, It is very effective at that time of the month ladies, been using it for 2 months now, Helps reduce your breakouts and leave your skin clear.
27/04/2020
Great for pimples
Used this a couple of years back when I struggled with pimples on my face. Definitely made a difference ,I stopped using it once my pimples were clear.It didn’t help with my dark marks merely pimples.
16/04/2020
skin saver
i always struggled with acne and still do at 35 years old, and this product really works! clears the skin and doesn't leave marks, and its affordable.
28/02/2020
Ponds pimple clear
This is the best it removes pimples and clears my skin.Am using it on my pimple and they have cleared i like its non greasy form i feel so clean and it does not clog my pores
17/02/2020
Magic
This product is incredible and leaves your skin feeling clean and radiant! Targets and clears pimples in no time. I'll definitely recommend this product.
08/10/2019
Very happy with this product I love how it removes pimples it’s a great product to have