Post Shredded Wheat

5 5 0 53 53 100% whole grain wheat and has 0 grams of sugar per serving, with no artificial fibre.
Post Shredded Wheat

10/01/2018
I absolutely love it! No sugar needed, which is a huge plus for me. Great taste. Most definitely on my shopping list
21/04/2021
It looks nice, would love to try it, I love that it has wheat in it
21/01/2021
I have never tried this, and I would love to try it
04/10/2019
Have not tried this product before but would love to try it
15/01/2019
haven't seen this product yet. Is it new and what is the price. My new year resolution is to get more healthier meals for my family
17/08/2018
can i recieve a product sample to taste. first time i see this product have not tried it before.
01/08/2018
I have never seen this product, i would love to try it
31/07/2018
I have never tried this or seen this in the shops yet. I would love to try this. Could you send me samples please.
28/07/2018
I would like to try it as I love high fibre. I have not tried this new product before.I like to have different breakfast meals.
27/07/2018
I have not try them but they hi fibre i would like to try them
25/07/2018
I never heard of these product , but I would love to try it myself
19/07/2018
I would also love to try this, never spotted it at shops as well where can we get this?
17/07/2018
I have not yet tried this product, I am very interested in it as I only eat high fibre cereal
04/07/2018
I have tried something similar to this product and loved it. Would love to try this, where can i find it?
22/06/2018
Have never seen this in store before? Would love to try it tho, are there any samples to try it out maby???