4,2 5 0 218 218 Vitamin enriched lollypops - Consultant Peadiatrician approved.

2018/09/10
Lovely
This was the brilliant idea ever. I pop a lolly inside the bag for my daughter every third day and she loves them. to think this is a vitamin and you don't have to make up any story to have it given to your little one is epic. absolutely pricess idea. I love it.
2018/09/06
Sick kids
My son just loves lollipop. So what is more fun for a parents that to give your child sweets that is actually medicine. It works perfectly.
2017/01/22
My son does not want to try this. I've tried to give him this but not winning yet
2016/11/09
My son enjoys it. And usually cries for more. Really good product.
2016/09/16
This product really works. The kids love it and especially if they have a sore throat. Great product!
2016/08/03
This has been a life saver for my toddlers this winter, they simply love it.
2016/07/14
Most wonderful product on the market! My son loves them! Cries for more!
2016/07/08
I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT AS MY SON LOVES LOLLIPOPS THIS SHOULD DO THE TRICK
2016/07/08
My daughter loves the pops, i have to hide them from her.
2016/06/17
My son loves this! I love it too, because while he is enjoying a lollipop, he is getting the vitamins too! It helps for sore throat too
2016/04/07
I'm glad that I've just come across these vita pops again - my son used to have them a few years ago - and loved them. We'll be having a look at stocking up when we next go shopping.
2016/04/07
My son loves these pops... maybe a bit too much sometimes :)
2016/03/31
2015/11/18
The kids love this and think it is sweets, It is the best way for them to get in the vitamins. They love it
2015/11/04
very very good product for kids and even better for moms to use on they children iwhen they sick