4,8 5 0 42 42 A slowly simmered, exotically spiced tomato based curry. Easy Indian Curry. Pure Spice Blend.
Rajah Beef Madras Curry Powder

26/08/2019
Awesome flavour
My wife's favorite curry mix. She loves the authentic flavor
19/08/2019
DEVINE
Spicy, very rich indian flavor. A must in my kitchen. Highly recommend.
31/07/2019
rajah
I used to buy the normal mild and spicy curry but this Madras curry is just the right variety and ...not too hot with that nice spicy flavor...
24/06/2019
Rajah Beef Madras
These blends form part of my monthly shopping. Nice flavor and aroma
22/06/2019
Beef madras curry special
It tastes good on stews, can't go wrong with it. It taste Delicious, would recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet
28/05/2019
very tasty
I love it it is very tasty and adds more flavour to the dishes
23/05/2019
Rajah
Delicious. Adds flavour to every dish. I use all their flavours and mix them.
13/05/2019
Great flavour guaranteed
We love Indian curries and Rajah Beef Madras is a must for adding - it gives depth of flavour and really finishes off an Indian curry. I would like to see a better container, as the current one turns to spill easily once the foil packet inside the box is opened.
13/05/2019
It just doesn't come in hot, mild, it has added flavor like garlic with makes food more tasty and so worth it.
25/04/2019
Rajah
I used to buy the normal mild and spicy curry but this Madras curry is just the right variety and ...not too hot with that nice spicy flavour....
25/04/2019
Rajah beef
The best ever curry i have found to add aroma to my meals. I would recommend it to anyone. The flavour of it goes a long way.. Nothing should be added or removed into this Rajah beef madras curry
16/04/2019
My favorite brand
I love all of the Rajah curry products. This ome is one of my favorites! No curry taste ss good as Rajah does!
16/04/2019
Rajah beef Madras
My product i use in all my dishes that i make at home. Its aroma is unbelievable and makes food taste delicious. Maybe keep flavours as is, just add some with garlic.
02/04/2019
Mhhh,
Either you cooked vegetables curry and add your beef curry powder, the taste and the smell is amazing, and I just can't enjoy any meals without my curry powder, it smells so different and a good taste.
27/03/2019
Rajah
The combination of flavors make wonderful aroma to the stews, beef stew and chicken stew you will never forget