4,8 5 0 43 43 A slowly simmered, exotically spiced tomato based curry. Easy Indian Curry. Pure Spice Blend.
Rajah Beef Madras Curry Powder

27/03/2019
Rajah
The combination of flavors make wonderful aroma to the stews, beef stew and chicken stew you will never forget
Rajah nice!
I like Rajah..used it because mum and gran has used it. I use the Medium mix a lot and had wanted to try something else so I bought the Madras mix. It was quite nice, definitely different taste and smell from my usual. I'll try it again for sure.
Best
Give's any dishes the best taste and aroma. I use my raja in all my food
Curry
I've been cooking with Raja for years excellent product
Curry
My husband is not a very big curry fan. I've sneaked some of this powder into stews and he loves it.
Absolutely Awesome Flavour!!!!!
I love a quick fix to supper so this product offers me just that!!! Its quick and easy to use and its flavorful and delicious
26/03/2019
Good
I've been cooking with Raja for years now mild and spicy but now I'm switching to madras curry it tastes very nice in my curry best taste ever
Rajah Beef Madras Curry Powder
The combination of flavors make wonderful aroma to food, especially chicken curry and brianni. Love it .
Great taste
Wow this is great tasting. Was easy to prepare and has great taste. I love this.
25/03/2019
this is an absolutely brilliant idea and product, full of flavour and not too spicy
23/03/2019
Great Curry
This range of curry are easy and convenient to use and it has great flavour. A great all in one product saving you time and money.
22/03/2019
AMAZING!!!!
If you struggle to get the flavour right with your curry, PLEASE try this curry spice. The Aroma made me excited for supper and the taste just made me had 2 helpings. So glad I tried this :)
21/03/2019
The best
I love the aroma and the taste. No need to add any other ingredients when using this. A MUST buy when I do my monthly shopping
20/03/2019
Ahhaa best aroma
I tried this on a day that I had visitors and did not have enough money to buy ingredient but I had meet and onions and veg. So I raided my sisters cupboard and found this. Yoo this is a curry boza! It was my first time and never stopped using it.
19/03/2019
RAJAH BEEF MADRAS
LOVED THIS EASY TO USE POWDERED CURRY SAUCE. FLAVOUR IS AUTHENTIC AND IT JUST MAKES LIFE A LOT EASIER. WE LOVE IT