4,8 5 0 43 43 A slowly simmered, exotically spiced tomato based curry. Easy Indian Curry. Pure Spice Blend.
Rajah Beef Madras Curry Powder

14/03/2019
Loooove my curry
Great Great Great! I love 😍 my curry and this just adds that little extra kick!
Best curry powder
This is for all the peoplr who really love some spice in their food and appreciate fine food with big aroma.
Rajah Madras Beef
We have tried the whole range of these cook in sauces. The Madras is the spiciest of them all. Delicious and so easy to use. Just follow instructions on the packet and you have a delicious curry, in only a short amount of time.
28/03/2019
Would love to try this product out, have not yet seen it in the shops. please send me a free sample to share and test with my friends
27/03/2019
I love Rajah and use all the flavour. But i have never use the madras curry. I would love to try it
25/03/2019
i would like to have a sample to taste with my home tester friends.
22/03/2019
I have not yet tried it but would love to since I use the Rajah Garlic curry powder...m sure it has great taste and aroma too.
20/03/2019
Have not tried this as yet but Rajah curry powder is always on my cupboard, this is next when I hit the shops.
10/03/2019
I tried the Tikka Chicken flavor from the new range & I loved it.
09/03/2019
I never used this product before, I would like sample.
01/03/2019
Love Rajah, I have used the hot curry powder, would love to try out the rajah madas beef curry powder
01/03/2019
Would love to try this as we love the Rajadah mild curry flavor. I love making stews and this will make dinner perfect
01/03/2019
I love Rajah, i have used the mild curry powder and it made my stew to be tasty and tender.