4,6 5 0 67 67 An all-in-one seasoning suitable for chicken, lamb, pasta, salads, vegetables & pizza.

24/06/2020
Rajah Chicken Korma
If you struggle to make the perfect curry dish, you can most definitely try this. It comes out perfectly every time. My family loves this!
23/06/2020
Chicken korma
I haven't tried it I haven't seen it before, I would like to try it and give feedback.
17/06/2020
Tried this and was amazed at not only is it tasty and brings that curry flavor to your meal but you can use it on different dishes
16/06/2020
Tasty
Love this spice, the aroma is so nice. Tastes so much better in my curry. The herbs added are divine
16/06/2020
I have a range of these, beef flavors and chicken. They never disappoint. I used to make everything from scratch now it's minus a few steps from the recipes with these.
15/06/2020
The best
This product makes my curries taste Devine it is always on my grocery list.
13/06/2020
Chicken korma spice blend
It didn't really give the dish a great deep flavour that I usually get from a traditional chicken korma
11/06/2020
AMAZING!!!
Absolutely love this! Its doesnt have too much salt and and its not very spicy. It smells great and chicken tastes out of this world
08/06/2020
Delicious!
I hardly ever enjoy curry, but this product is the exception. It's a great blend of seasoning and makes for a delicious, yet easy to make week night meal! Definitely recommend this to anyone that's a fan of indian cuisine, or anyone that's even keen on trying out korma at home!
03/06/2020
Love, Love, Love
Guys, this is the best ever, especially for all of us ladies, who wants to bring out that extra "malay" in us. This has become a huge part of my weekly grocery list shopping and I cant do without it. Please try all the different flavours, and play around with little bits, here and there, promise you wont be disappointed.
02/06/2020
Hot and Flavorsome
I enjoy using this spice with my chicken dishes, both breast and pieces, the flavour is great, a family favourite for any occassion.
25/05/2020
Thank you for the lovely New Range Rajah! I really enjoy cooking all these delicious meals!
13/05/2020
Rajah Easy Curry
this is a very nice tasting curry i dont normally get this lovely taste but now i love it
28/02/2020
Rajah Chicken Korma
Flavorful and easy to use for various recipes. Gives my chicken stew a different taste and flavor. I have enjoyed trying out various chicken dishes with this. Awesome product.
28/02/2020
Karma
It could be more spicy and creamier .but I did enjoy