4,4 5 0 99 99 Rajah Mild Masala has a unique blend of high quality spices including roasted coriander, paprika, methee and garlic for a mouth-watering aroma and delicious flavour.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/rajah-mild-masala-curry-powder.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Rajah Mild Masala Curry Powder

13/02/2020
Mild curries
I enjoy using this spice when I feel like a curry but not a hot curry. The milk blend makes the curry taste flavoured and I dont think any improvements needed. I would recommend this product
08/11/2019
Good quality
This product never disappoints, my all time must have in my spice cupboard especially the mild curry.
08/11/2019
All time favourite
Loving this new blend from Rajah, has a bit of all the flavors and so exotic gives food that kick and turns my stews into something from the chefs kitchen. I would higly recommend this product.
17/04/2019
Rajah
This is one of my main curry mixes i use...but this one take the cake. So much flavour in it
10/04/2019
Rajah Mild Masala
My family are not very fond of curry. I made them some with this product and they enjoyed it. It smell so nice and tastes awesome.
22/03/2019
Everyone is a chef
This flavour will make people think you are cooking up perfection. Tried it once and never turned back.
04/03/2019
Rajah Mild Masala Curry Powder
I recently purchase it from the shop. I love the scent it brought to my kitchen and the taste on the food. Is a good product
18/02/2019
great
this is a great product, i love it. my family loves the taste
01/02/2019
Flavour
This product is amazing! My fiance is not a fan of hot food and I am, this is suitable for both of us..Really love this product
23/01/2019
Best curry
Adds an appetizing colour and taste to my stew. The taste of the masala curry powder is just Devine.
14/01/2019
Masala not so hot
the Masala flavour is not as hot as I thought it would be but the flavour is nice
09/12/2018
This is by far the best flavour. It's just perfect for my curries
05/12/2018
Mild masala
My husband bought this new product to our family nice flavour the smell leaves in the kitchen. This really has a great taste and turned our dinner into a feast!
21/11/2018
love it
Nice flavor, love the aroma it leaves in the kitchen.
20/11/2018
Making cooking fun
My husband loves Indian types of food and tastes. He always cooks up a storm with any curry or Masala flavored dishes. This really has a great taste and turned our dinner into a fest.