4,4 5 0 60 60 Rajah Mild Masala has a unique blend of high quality spices including roasted coriander, paprika, methee and garlic for a mouth-watering aroma and delicious flavour.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/rajah-mild-masala-curry-powder.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Rajah Mild Masala Curry Powder

16/06/2020
No curry without raja!
Added it as part of my spicy fried rice recipe and boy did it give it the fav! Very nice for curries also
17/05/2020
Pakco Masala curry Powder
What a spicy madras curry excellent for all your created curry dishes, from rice, mince,stew and those special moments in the kitchen. Have you tried it? I even feel the smell right now.
22/04/2020
Excellent product
I love this rajah. It gives such great flavor. I use it daily in all my food. It is the best. A big must to have in your cupboard. I always recommend this rajah to my friends.
13/02/2020
Mild curries
I enjoy using this spice when I feel like a curry but not a hot curry. The milk blend makes the curry taste flavoured and I dont think any improvements needed. I would recommend this product
08/11/2019
Good quality
This product never disappoints, my all time must have in my spice cupboard especially the mild curry.
08/11/2019
All time favourite
Loving this new blend from Rajah, has a bit of all the flavors and so exotic gives food that kick and turns my stews into something from the chefs kitchen. I would higly recommend this product.
17/04/2019
Rajah
This is one of my main curry mixes i use...but this one take the cake. So much flavour in it
10/04/2019
Rajah Mild Masala
My family are not very fond of curry. I made them some with this product and they enjoyed it. It smell so nice and tastes awesome.
22/03/2019
Everyone is a chef
This flavour will make people think you are cooking up perfection. Tried it once and never turned back.
04/03/2019
Rajah Mild Masala Curry Powder
I recently purchase it from the shop. I love the scent it brought to my kitchen and the taste on the food. Is a good product
18/02/2019
great
this is a great product, i love it. my family loves the taste
01/02/2019
Flavour
This product is amazing! My fiance is not a fan of hot food and I am, this is suitable for both of us..Really love this product
23/01/2019
Best curry
Adds an appetizing colour and taste to my stew. The taste of the masala curry powder is just Devine.
14/01/2019
Masala not so hot
the Masala flavour is not as hot as I thought it would be but the flavour is nice
09/12/2018
This is by far the best flavour. It's just perfect for my curries