4,4 5 0 33 33 Red Bull The Summer Edition - The Taste of Coconut & Berry. Carbonated coconut and berry flavoured energy drink vitalizes body and mind. High Caffeine Content.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/redbull-coconut-and-berry-summer-edition.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Red Bull The Summer Edition Coconut & Berry Flavour Energy Drink

26/10/2020
RED BULL
I love the taste of this energy drink, it smells nice and gives you energy the whole day.
13/09/2020
Loved it!
I love this flavour. It is a very interesting drink and it surely did give me much needed energy when I was feeling low. . .I will definitely recommend this flavour to all I know.
25/06/2019
Refreshing
Lovely flavor, they have outdone themselves - unique flavor
28/05/2019
Red Bull The Summer Edition Coconut & Berry
Delicious flavor, my obsession with red bull drinks is out of this world, i love red bull, lovely taste as well, overall great product, nothing to be improved, i always recommend it to friends and family.
18/04/2019
COCONUT & BERRY
The Red Bull Summer Edition contains the same high quality ingredients as Red Bull Energy Drink and has a Coconut & Berry taste.
07/02/2019
Refreshing
Great tasting. Refreshing flavours with red bulls energy kick.
30/01/2019
Refreshing flavour
Very refreshing flavor from Redbull. Variation from the rest of the energy rinks on the market.
22/01/2019
Refreshing
This is my absolute favorite flavor of RedBull. Hopefully it stays on the market permanently!
16/01/2019
Nice refreshing summer energy drink
Really nice and refreshing energy drink that gives you a great boost
21/12/2018
carolsookdeo@gmail.com
I tried this product but prefer the original red bull. I will not buy this again.
11/12/2018
That summer feeling
I tried the product on my way to a afternoon braai, it has great enjoyable flavor, gave me that summer feeling!
29/11/2018
best flavor
this is my favorite flavor red bull has ever brought out. i would drink a 100
27/11/2018
Rebull Summer flavour
I was keen to try the new Redbull flavour. Not my favourite, i prefer the original redbull flavour.
27/11/2018
Nice Try
I am a diehard Red Bull fan. I really loved the coconut flavor however the blue berry didnt really come through. The kiwi-apple edition was a 5/5 combination.
23/11/2018
Red Bull The Summer Edition Coconut & Berry
What a flavour. Love the new taste of coconut and berry Red Bull. This is fantastic