4,8 5 0 34 34 Refreshing Mix of Beetroot and strawberry mixed with other fruits, 15 Fruit and vegetable portions.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/rhodes-100-beetroot-and-strawberry-juice.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Rhodes 100% Beetroot & Strawberry Vegetable Juice Blend

12/06/2020
Rhodes 100% Beetroot & Strawberry Vegetable Juice Blend
I love how Rhodes combined the to flavours and how great and satisfying the blend is.
05/09/2019
Goodness in a glass
By far one of my favourite drinks. Its super delicious over crushed ice. You can actually taste the goodness in every mouth full. Even my four year old loves drinking this. I would most defiantly recommend this to all parents.
14/02/2019
great
great tasting product, i love this and suitable for the whole family
12/02/2019
doesnt taste bad at all
beerroot is a great way to loose weight also good to preduce new blood and stem sells...my kids wont eat the beetroot i buy in bottles...but but but....they do love the strawberry taste of this secret juice of mine....i would recomend this to anyone
08/01/2019
Yummee Fruit and Veg
Absolutely delicious and very refreshing. Bit steep in price but overall well worth it
12/12/2018
Rhosed Beetroot & Strawberry juice blend
Wow! Tastes great and it did wonders for my constipation! My only complaint is the price - it is a bit high for the pack size - overall fantastic product!
11/12/2018
So good
I prefer making my juice at home but we all know thats impossible all the time. This is a great alternative
It's ok I guess
Wish it had a better shelf life at least 5 days and that it was in a plastic bottle instead the box leaks most of the time once opened
It's a favourite!!
This is one of the tastiest juices I've tried, it's so fresh and summery. It's nice to have it on its own or blend it into your smoothies for something extra
Rhodes 100% Beetroot & Strawberry Vegetable Juice
I must say that this is actually cool. It is refreshing to drink and it taste cool. I will keep on buying this product as it is something that I need
22/11/2018
Best veggie and fruit juice
Normally juice my own beetroot and fruit juice. I bought this juice a couple of weeks ago and I was pleasantly surprised. Reasonable cost and good flavor. Definitely something on my shopping list
21/11/2018
Best Beet Juice
Rhodes 100% Beetroot & Strawberry Vegetable Juice Blend is very good for me. I am a cancer survivor, beetroot is very beneficial for my health. I love it. I buy it every month as part of my grocery.
ON THE GO JUICE
I LIKE THIS PRODUCT AS IS NICE FOR ON THE GO. I USE IT IN MY DIET AND RECOMMENDED IT TO ALL THE LADIES ON OUR WEIGHT LOSS GROUP. WAITING FOR SOME FEEDBACK FROM THEM, BUT I KNOW IT WILL BE GOOD
Wow
Wow is all I can say!! Best tasting juice you can find combining veggies and fruit. Healthy and tasteful product. Recommend anyone to try this product.
Vegetable Juice Blend
I used to make my own veggie juice every morning but it is such a mission peeling the fruit and veggies and cleaning the juicer afterwards. With this product it is already done for you, just take one out the fridge. It is delicious, full of vitamins and nutrients and very well priced.