4 5 0 77 77 Rhodes Quality delicious range of fruit juices is now available in a new 100% Tomato juice.
Rhodes 100% Tomato Juice

22/10/2018
Rhodes Tomato juice
Love it as a bloody mary. Just add Tobasco and pepper and with or without Vodka. very refreshing.
11/10/2018
Rhodes 100% Tamato Juice
It is very nice and when added a bit of pepper gives extra good taste.
12/09/2017
tried and tested and love it. has various uses for this in my kitchen
23/08/2017
This juice is one of the best i love it i buy it for my girls very month and i have tried the tomato it is drinkable and health. i hope i will get use to it .
28/07/2017
Luv Rhodes as it actually taste like tomato juice and does not have any other junk in their products that are bad for you.
28/07/2017
I have it all the time in my fridge. Make allot of mix healthy smoothies with it.
18/07/2017
nice to drink and it also helps with allergies. it is a must have in your household.
12/07/2017
I Use this product for so many recipes (spaghetti bolognaise)as an example.Always have three or four satchets in my cupboard
30/06/2017
I enjoy my bottle of wine but not what it does to me the next day than a friend of mine told me about this tomato juice and it helped me a lot I enjoy it more now when it chilled.
16/06/2017
I haven't tried this product.. So i don't know what it would taste like. Made of tomatoes, will there be any sweeteners added to this product.. sharon
13/05/2017
I absoluetly love Rhodes tomato juice. I drink it as is or as bloody mary's. I have also noticed that Rhodes tomato juice is more affordable than the other brands on the shelf. Great product, great value for money.
04/05/2017
I have not tried this product, I wonder how is the taste of tomatoes, is there any sugar added. Would love to see the ingredients
11/04/2017
I love your product, very nice when chilled to give you a nice kick start to the day
03/04/2017
mnutchi have tried this tomatoe juice really like it. I even trow some in my chutneys and curries while cooking.
06/12/2016
A huge fan.... Especially to help with jet lag. A little Worcester Sauce, salt and Pepper. Nothing better to make you feel better.