4,6 5 0 111 111 Rhodes now have this appetising delicious combination that add flavour and convenience to your every meal.

16/07/2019
My cupboard staple
I always have at least 2 tins in cupboard so versatile can make anything from it quick easy to use base for so many different meals i normally add extra sweet chilli ;-)
10/07/2019
Versatile and tasty
I love this one, we use it with braais, I add it so my pasta and my boys love it on hot-dogs and burgers.
26/06/2019
EASY TO USE
love this braai relish. buy every month more than 5 or 6 cans my family just love it with pap and braai meat. you can use it in curries and soups.
20/06/2019
Best ever on boerie rolls! Tasty and really good quality product and is well priced.
08/03/2019
Quick and Easy and Tasty
A standard in my pantry cupboard. Great as a pasta sauce or an addition to the table! Family loves it!
31/01/2019
No spices needed... for a quick jummy meal this is my go to... love the taste and you can use it in so many ways.
21/11/2018
Delicious for pastas and very well priced.
Whenever we make pasta or even hotdog we add this relish mixture and it elevates our pasta dish! It is so easy to use and the contains all the necessary spics for awesome pasta and hotdogs. Also I found this very well priced compared to other relishes.
31/08/2018
no more grating tomatoes
i just made the perfect kebab chutney with this, absolutely convinient a real time saver, and it tastes awesome a must buy
27/08/2018
Nice
We make a lot of boerewors rolls at home and this has become one of the must haves to add to the rolls. Very nice taste
11/02/2018
Oh how I love Rhodes. My cupboard is stocked with the brass relish every month amongst other Rhodes tomato and onion mixes. Never chopped a tomorrow and onion again. No more tears.
07/02/2018
this si delicious we make it regulary with pap and wors it awesome!!!!
27/06/2017
this is normally every month in my shopping basket as i just love to use it in everything and with everything. only complain that i have is that the tomatoes sometimes have hard bits in between them
23/05/2017
I love this product! One can use it in so many different dishes to transform old boring dishes into something amazing!
23/05/2017
Delicious taste and good with anything, i have used it couple of times on my favorite dishes and the tomatoes and onions taste fresh.
11/05/2017
Great taste, love the product. will buy it again thank you