4,1 5 0 71 71 Rhodes Beetroot is part of the new range from Rhodes products. The Rhodes Beetroot range comes in three variations; Sliced, Diced, and Grated.

2017/11/07
Excellent products - it is delish on a sandwich with cheese and as a side salad.
2017/10/24
Great product from Rhodes. Tastes like home and no mess or fuss when you need it most. For all my bredies and roasts i add my beetroot. Excellently packaged products fromRhodes I just love it!
2017/10/17
I love this beetroot. It is filling yet low in calories and comes at such an affordable price too. Win, win, win!
2017/10/16
What a quick way to add color and an extra vegetable serving to a plate. Will be my staple buy from now on
2017/08/05
I love the Rhodes products - beetroot is a family favourite!
2017/07/13
I dont buy row beetreet always buying this as easy dont add anything I always add bottle on my grocery every month
2017/04/05
This is one of the best bottled beetroot's on the market, love it and would not hesitate to recommend it to friends
2017/03/22
I do not like the taste of the Rhodes beetroot as much as the other brands. It lacks a bit of flavour, but still a good product.
2017/02/24
absolutely yummy,my family love this beetroot.perfect side dish for a braai or just divine with cooked chicken or fish & salad for weekly meal especially on those hot sunny dayss.
2017/02/01
Best Beetroot Salad in a Bottle. Just the right recipe for Beetroot in a bottle. Yummy!!!
2017/01/25
Absolutely divine. Very good with braai, or with Irish stew
2017/01/20
I have tried the sliced one my best salad that I enjoy.
2017/01/20
My husband loves the grated beetroot with all of his food. That is the one thing he always reminds me to get when shopping.
2017/01/13
Yummy, yummy!! Really fantastic with roasts or side salad! Time saver and cost effective!
2017/01/13
This is very nice. And so convenient to just add to baked chicken and chip for those nights that I just don't feel like cooking. Everybody in my house loves this beetroot.