4,7 5 0 124 124 Tomatoes have never looked this good. Promoting additional growth to a profitable category in an Italian style with Oreganum and Basil.
Rhodes Italian Style Tomatoes, Oreganum & Basil

13/01/2021
Rhodes
Wholesome Italian goodness in a tin. Can be used on its own with pasta or add some mince and parmesan cheese for a more substantial meal. Great flavour combinations!
13/11/2020
Italian tomato
Great in pastas, braai sauces, stews and curries. Nice to have everthing in one tin. Great flavour and a timesaver as the tin already contains so much flavours so less chopping. Great product to have in your pantry
06/02/2020
I love pasta
This product is simple and easy to add to that spaghetti bonganase and less time consuming. Makes life easier.
13/07/2019
Fabulous
Makes meals smell absolutely fabulous. Lovely taste and quality product. Price is reasonable in comparison to other brands.
06/09/2018
Canned goodness
Best thing to happen to my spaghetti bolognese 😉 I can't buy the plain canned tomatoes any more
27/02/2017
we use this all the time when we make any mince dish - it works beautifully with mince dishes
13/02/2017
I only buy the Rhodes products and this is my favourite one, always on my shopping list.
10/02/2017
this is the best thing ever. I just love it. it is a must have in your household
24/01/2017
This is great with lasagna or spaghetti bolognaise! Like the flavours a lot! Defnitely worth buying!
17/01/2017
Big fan! use it all the time in my spaghetti! perfect with mince.
04/01/2017
Since the price of fresh tomatoes have gone up I decided on purchasing tinned tamatoes for pasta dishes and stews. And has Rhodes up their game with this range and I have tried everyone. The best !
22/11/2016
Love it…it’s a total time saver and its makes a great pasta sauce with the added seasoning
15/11/2016
This is in my shopping cart every month as I love making it on top of my Italian bread with cheese in the oven...yummee...not missing one month of buy tomato, basil and origanum.
04/11/2016
LOVE IT, the smell and the flavor it adds to the food, works really well in pastas.
03/11/2016
Perfect for mince dishes, pastas and stews. Very tasty!