4,7 5 0 120 120 Tomatoes have never looked this good. Promoting additional growth to a profitable category in an Italian style with Oreganum and Basil.

2019/07/13
Fabulous
Makes meals smell absolutely fabulous. Lovely taste and quality product. Price is reasonable in comparison to other brands.
2018/09/06
Canned goodness
Best thing to happen to my spaghetti bolognese 😉 I can't buy the plain canned tomatoes any more
2017/02/27
we use this all the time when we make any mince dish - it works beautifully with mince dishes
2017/02/13
I only buy the Rhodes products and this is my favourite one, always on my shopping list.
2017/02/10
this is the best thing ever. I just love it. it is a must have in your household
2017/01/24
This is great with lasagna or spaghetti bolognaise! Like the flavours a lot! Defnitely worth buying!
2017/01/17
Big fan! use it all the time in my spaghetti! perfect with mince.
2017/01/04
Since the price of fresh tomatoes have gone up I decided on purchasing tinned tamatoes for pasta dishes and stews. And has Rhodes up their game with this range and I have tried everyone. The best !
2016/11/22
Love it…it’s a total time saver and its makes a great pasta sauce with the added seasoning
2016/11/15
This is in my shopping cart every month as I love making it on top of my Italian bread with cheese in the oven...yummee...not missing one month of buy tomato, basil and origanum.
2016/11/04
LOVE IT, the smell and the flavor it adds to the food, works really well in pastas.
2016/11/03
Perfect for mince dishes, pastas and stews. Very tasty!
2016/11/02
I buy this product every single month. I use it in pasta dishes, casseroles and just about anything. The fusion of flavours are amazing :)
2016/11/01
I used this very recently. It's not the normal overwhelming tomato taste, but you can actually taste the blend of tomato with the herbs. Just enough of each in this tin. Makes food much more tastier with a dash of herbs already chopped up an ready to use
2016/10/31
I absolutely love Rhodes and find that it is more affordable than some other brands. Well done on bringing out new flavours!