5 5 0 98 98 An easy open lid can, with new curry flavour to bulk and spice up an every day meal.
Rhodes Potatoes & Chick Peas in Curry Sauce

06/08/2014
like rhodes products. love the new curry flavour, can eat it with anything. easy and quick to open and eat
05/08/2014
Had it on toast one eveningenjoyed it...altho i think all their tinned "curry" food tastes sort of the same
04/08/2014
I've added this to my curry dish once and it was devine!
04/08/2014
absolutely delicious! especially on a cold evening when you're not in the mood to cook and you just want a hot bath and bed.
04/08/2014
Really like Rhodes products and thoroughly enjoyed the Potatoes and Chick Peas - I added it to my chicken curry and it was really delicious
04/08/2014
Love the flavour of the sauce. We were in Kruger and just had this with rice because we were lazy to braau
02/08/2014
Got this for my curry and was very disappointed. The chick peas were nice but the potatoes tasted funny.
30/07/2015
i would love to try this new flavour, Rhodes has a winner with the lids of the cans that open so easily.
28/07/2015
Both my fave vegetables in one can !! definitely a must ! I have been using Rhodes products for a couple of years now and have the highest regard for the quality and taste they provide. Keep up the good work guys!
10/07/2015
I love the Rhodes brand but I have never seen this.
09/06/2015
i have to try this ... i can see me adding this to my curries or stews without the fuss of peeling and cutting potatoes lol. please could you send me to sample?
09/03/2015
I have not tried this, to be honest... not sure if i want too. I'm sure its worth a try
11/02/2015
I have not tried this but looks delicious. would like to sample and share with friends and fam as it looks so convenient too
01/09/2014
29/08/2014
Would Def try this, will buy it when i go on my next shopping trip.