5 5 0 98 98 An easy open lid can, with new curry flavour to bulk and spice up an every day meal.
Rhodes Potatoes & Chick Peas in Curry Sauce

29/08/2014
Would love to try. Hope I get luck to get a demo box. Sample will b grate. (",
29/08/2014
would love to try this. pls send me sample
28/08/2014
i always buy veg curry in a can so im sure this product will be a winner !!!! pls send samples so i can see if it as good as it sounds and looks
28/08/2014
i have looked on the shelves for this but it is not available yet.please send samples for testing because this really sounds good
28/08/2014
I have to give this a try. I simply love curries and this will enhance the flavour even more...Please bear me in mind on your next mystery box!
27/08/2014
This I would love to try chick pease is the best beans
26/08/2014
My husband would eat cans of this as it has everything he loves. This is great to have to finish up a dinner meal
26/08/2014
I haven't tried Rhodes Potatoes and Chick Peas in Curry Sauce and doubt that I will because I don't like hot stuff
26/08/2014
I am not a Chick Pea lover, so i dont think this product is for me.
26/08/2014
Ooooh sounds convenient and tasty! would love to try!
22/08/2014
Love Rhodes products but havent tried this one yet. Much better quality than Koo
22/08/2014
i have not tried this product . i would love to try it sometime
21/08/2014
My family and I love chick Peas. Will def try this one out. I usually use the chick peas and put it with other veg with curry spice in the oven. So i know the combination works well.
21/08/2014
My family loves chick peas, sure would like to try the Potatoes & Chick Peas Curry
21/08/2014
Not one for chick peas love Rhodes Baked Beans,Butter Bean,have not tried the other product