4,7 5 0 61 61 Squish apple juice suitable for babies above 6 months.
Rhodes Squish 100% Apple Juice

09/09/2019
Rhodes squish.
This is the best thing for babies... to keep them happy and it's a good taste too.. my nephew enjoys it always.
09/09/2019
yum
kids really loves this product, the apple goodness is great
22/08/2019
Hmmmmmm
I usually by the Rhodes food for my son, we were going on a holiday and decided to take a pack of the Rhodes apple flavoured juice, his first sip was hmmm numnum, what a cute moment, now this is in my monthly budget.
16/05/2019
Loved it
My son is a picky eater and drinker so I was surprised that he actually enjoyed this. He likes this name brand too.
16/02/2019
Juice
Kids love it as a quick thirst buster. I try everything before giving it to them and I have to say it’s yum, not too sweet and easy to carry for moms on the go
08/12/2018
Fruity
My kids love this juice, full of flavor and tasty. Perfect for.lunch boxes.
06/11/2018
Lovely
I buy this for my 8month old baby and he seem to enjoy it it’s also cheaper than the other baby juices...
13/09/2018
never any leftovers
So convenient and delicious, there's never any leftovers. My youngest grabs and goes and it just so happens that her favourite fruit is Apple
24/06/2018
My daughter loves this and so do I as it doesn't have too much sugar. Very great taste unlike other brands that leave an after taste. Quiet affordable too
30/05/2018
My Baby Girls favourite drink nice not to sweet and very Much affordable.
22/05/2018
My nephew loves this apple juice. I have to have it ready for him when he visits. Its healthy, wholesome and delicious. I will continue to buy this for him.
09/04/2018
I have never tried this products i would love to try it one day please send me sample
26/03/2018
A really tasty drink for my two children. Often enjoyed frozen in the summer instead of needing an ice cream. Great for snacks, car trips and picnics.
14/03/2018
Good product at a decent price! Also very convenient when you are on the go
22/02/2018
my 17 mnths old boy love them he will even eat with his big brother who is 16 yrs i dnt know if thats normal but they bith enjoy the squish sooooo much.