4,7 5 0 19 19 Squish apple juice suitable for babies above 6 months.
Rhodes Squish 100% Apple Juice

13/04/2020
Great flavour and greta brand
My little toddler loves juices from Squish. He is not. huge fan off the apple one but loves the berry one, but the Rhodes Squish brand is definitely one our my toddlers favourite food to eat so I highly recommend this and most of the time you can get thus juice on specials from Clicks.
09/09/2019
Rhodes squish.
This is the best thing for babies... to keep them happy and it's a good taste too.. my nephew enjoys it always.
09/09/2019
yum
kids really loves this product, the apple goodness is great
22/08/2019
Hmmmmmm
I usually by the Rhodes food for my son, we were going on a holiday and decided to take a pack of the Rhodes apple flavoured juice, his first sip was hmmm numnum, what a cute moment, now this is in my monthly budget.
16/05/2019
Loved it
My son is a picky eater and drinker so I was surprised that he actually enjoyed this. He likes this name brand too.
16/02/2019
Juice
Kids love it as a quick thirst buster. I try everything before giving it to them and I have to say it’s yum, not too sweet and easy to carry for moms on the go
08/12/2018
Fruity
My kids love this juice, full of flavor and tasty. Perfect for.lunch boxes.
06/11/2018
Lovely
I buy this for my 8month old baby and he seem to enjoy it it’s also cheaper than the other baby juices...
13/09/2018
never any leftovers
So convenient and delicious, there's never any leftovers. My youngest grabs and goes and it just so happens that her favourite fruit is Apple
24/06/2018
My daughter loves this and so do I as it doesn't have too much sugar. Very great taste unlike other brands that leave an after taste. Quiet affordable too
30/05/2018
My Baby Girls favourite drink nice not to sweet and very Much affordable.
22/05/2018
My nephew loves this apple juice. I have to have it ready for him when he visits. Its healthy, wholesome and delicious. I will continue to buy this for him.
26/03/2018
A really tasty drink for my two children. Often enjoyed frozen in the summer instead of needing an ice cream. Great for snacks, car trips and picnics.
14/03/2018
Good product at a decent price! Also very convenient when you are on the go
22/02/2018
my 17 mnths old boy love them he will even eat with his big brother who is 16 yrs i dnt know if thats normal but they bith enjoy the squish sooooo much.