4,3 5 0 155 155 It can be used in two ways: 1)Heat and serve with any roast, pap, rice or mash. 2)Add flavour to casseroles and stews.

04/11/2016
This is so tasty and easy to use! Defiantly one of my favorites!
28/10/2016
Great product, I use it as a sauce over chicken and meat but also as a base for stews-really versatile product
06/09/2016
This is so tasty and easy to use! Defiantly one of my favorites!
30/05/2016
A nice topping for a pizza base and I use it in hot dogs. quick, easy and tasty.
30/05/2016
Rhodes in general is used in my house, this is just one of the oh so tasty additions!!
29/05/2016
Brilliant . Always great especially with a braai. I love this.
29/05/2016
versatile. i use this in my soups, pastas, stews and for braai relish for pap. Always make sure i have a few cans in the cupboard :)
27/05/2016
Great product. I love it and can use it in or with so many different dishes. Always great with a braai.
21/05/2016
It was nice. Not watery like tomato and onion mix. I just wish Rhodes would remove the tomato skins.
16/05/2016
Works wonders when you out of tomatoes and wants to make some nice sauce. Excellent!
07/04/2016
What a nice surprise when you open the can! A very good product and one I don't ignore when I'm doing the shopping.
06/04/2016
well this gravy is so versatile to use in cooking. was making bolonaise and went to get ingridient when i saw this product on the shelve. tried it and it is delish.....even put on pizza base....
31/03/2016
Just love the Rhodes Tomato and onion Gravy.Use it for so many different foods.Not even so expensive.Thumbs up for this one.
31/03/2016
I love using this product especially in pasta's,boerie rolls etc quick and easy!!
30/03/2016
What a product to save you time and money. Just heat and eat. I love it with my krummel pap and wors. Can be used for hotdogs as well. I added a touch of black pepper and it tasted great.