4,8 5 0 1549 1549 High quality range of seasonings and spices including pure Paprika from a trusted brand with a strong South African Heritage. It adds superior & intense flavour to the chicken. Just a small amount can make a big difference.
Robertsons Chicken Spice
  • 1 549 Reviews

10/11/2019
Its of the best spices Id ever tasted. Iused for Chicken Curry and for roast chicken
09/11/2019
Good flavour and easy to use for any chicken recipe
09/11/2019
Robertson Chicken spice is full of flavour. you can add it to any meal and it takes absolutely great. My family loves it. My children enjoy the flavours and aroma it gives our meals. Whether is be grilled chicken, or a stew. It is really amazing. Will recommend it to all my friends and family.
09/11/2019
This spice has everything to tantalize any chicken dish.... It's coats easily, just enough of every flavor and gives the perfect balance of flavours... Even the aroma while cooking the chicken is super inviting, Awesome product I would definitely recommend to anyone for any chicken dish anytime!!!
08/11/2019
Amazing flavours from start to finish. Usually spices flavours disappear after but Robertson’s actually seeps into the chicken and flavours to the bone
Robertsons chicken spice
I love the flavour and spices. It is a lovely blend that enhances most chicken dishes.
08/11/2019
The spice is delicious and makes my chicken dishes smell great
08/11/2019
I have used it not only on my chicken but beef as well and it worked well with beef.I'm going to try it in other recipes.love it
08/11/2019
I love Robertson spice. I seldom use salt.Makes my food tasty.My kids are very fussy and the adore the taste,they even use it over their hot chips
08/11/2019
This is the best spices to use no matter how you like your chicken cooked ,baked, grilled, roasted, slow cooked or smoked. i love it!
08/11/2019
I definitely enjoyed the taste, my only concern is that you still need to add more salt after the spice
08/11/2019
Robertsons Chicken Spice is a standard spice in our household - brings so much flavour to the chicken. You can never go wrong with. Will keep on buying it.
08/11/2019
The spice is very tasty. It adds variety to any chicken meal.
08/11/2019
After using it for the first time, my family paid me compliments because the chicken was delicious and tasty.They were curious to know what I had used. I liked the fact that Robertsons spices are non irradiated. Thank you Home Tester!! I love my Robertsons Chicken spice!
08/11/2019
I used this spice on grilled chicken as well as curry. It was absolutely amazing, the taste was great and not too spicy. It added more flavour to the dishes, I will definitely be buying more in the future.