4,8 5 0 1545 1545 High quality range of seasonings and spices including pure Paprika from a trusted brand with a strong South African Heritage. It adds superior & intense flavour to the chicken. Just a small amount can make a big difference.
Robertsons Chicken Spice
  • 1 545 Reviews

08/11/2019
Lovely blend of herbs and spices to tantalize any chicken meal. Makes the meat so delicious
08/11/2019
I have used it this morning in my samp and it tasted deliciously.....
08/11/2019
I love it, The spice is just perfect and when using it, you do not need to add salt
08/11/2019
It has a great taste and unique flavour. Very versatile and do not need to use much.
08/11/2019
The taste is amazing. It is so easy to use and is packed with flavour. I would definitely recommend it.
08/11/2019
My hubby is the meat and poultry shopper in our household. As well as the spices and garnishes that accompany the meat. My husband has this rule that Friday evenings are for family time, which consists of braaing every single Friday and chilling with our kids. My kids and I are at a stage where when my hubby says we going to braai, we would literary say we not hungry or make an excuse to buy takeaways. Don't get me wrong, my hubby is A Braai Master. He uses the same spice and marinade all the time, no change. When I received my chicken spice I got so excited, in my mind things are about to change. My husband used it for our Friday braais and he noted it compliments red meat as well. To be honest it's good. The combination of different spices in the Robertson Chicken Spice is awesome. So having kids and always needing quick meals, my kids are lovers of fries etc. I swopped the salt for the Robertson Chicken Spice and oh did my kids love it. The spice is good on popcorn as well.
08/11/2019
very testy and it does not have too much salt in it, and its smells amazing
08/11/2019
I love the variety of taste that i got from Robertsons Chicken Spice. I tried it first on the chicken livers and i loved the taste of my chicken livers and it seems like i am going to use it in all chicken meals.
08/11/2019
After using Robertson spice i will never use any soice on my chicken again, flavour was awesome and it made the chicken succulent.
08/11/2019
I loved it on my chicken, i cooked my chicken in many different ways adding my Robertsons Chicken spice and i could still get the nice spicy taste on my chicken... Love it...
08/11/2019
The spice had lots of flavor and it made the chicken taste amazing
08/11/2019
I would love bigger sizes like one kg packets. Others wise it a great product
08/11/2019
I love that its versatile and can be used in more than one way. It's not for spicing fillets but can be added to stews. Awesome product indeed.
07/11/2019
Robertsons Chicken Spice works well in any chicken dish. It is rich and flavourful. It adds a delicious savoury flavour and is paired well with roast or fried chicken.
07/11/2019
I enjoyed using the Robertson’s Chicken Spice - it has such a lovely flavor. Whenever I use it in my chicken dishes people always compliment my food!