4,7 5 0 40 40 Spice up mealtimes with barbecue spice, Jikelele is an all-in-one sishebo mix that will give your stew all the flavouring and thickening it requires.

18/11/2019
Jikelele
My mother has been cooking Jikelele for us and i still cook it for my kids. I still love it because really "ke seshebo".
18/11/2019
good times
when ever there's a brai at home we use jikelele to marinate, and the taste never fails to amaze me, its flavor filled. No improvements needed... i totally recommend it.
14/11/2019
Delicious taste
I love the taste it makes meat and beans taste so delicious. Even the stew taste nicely
13/11/2019
Love of my life
Cant cook beef stew without it, and it makes it so traditional like we Africans like stew.
12/11/2019
Perfect for potjie
When we make potjies or stews I put this spice on the meat and it gives the meat such a rich delicious flavour the whole family loves it. Try it in your next stew you will love it.
11/11/2019
tasty stew mix
Love the taste of this , I love how it transforms my stews in minutes. definitely recommend this to a friend and it's good value for money
05/11/2019
Still the best for me
It has an amazing taste I can't imagine my stew without it, it really has a great taste
30/10/2019
Saucy and delicious
other mixes leave my stews tasting very powdery and artificial, but not this one. This product leaves my stews delicious and using this, my husband keeps coming back for more. awesome product
29/10/2019
wuw
I only started using this 5 months ago and I'm loving it. All my life I have been using other soup mix product but this is the best. It quicker to cook and the aroma, taste and texture yo im out of words
25/10/2019
Great for adding flavor
This was actually my husbands pick and is now one of my favorites. Love it
25/10/2019
jikelele Sishebo adds flavour
It changes the most dull meal into an adventure. It does not need much effort leave your spices and just add Sishebo Mix and you will be the best chef.
23/10/2019
Jikelele hmm
the combination of Roberstons it just too nice, the aroma is very welcoming, and also the texture of the flavour is brings to dishs is flavourful, the usage is very simple to adapt to any dish
22/10/2019
Jikelele Sishebo
I have been using this product for many years now and l love the beautiful flavour it gives to my beef stews.My only concern is that it's a bit too salty.
17/10/2019
Lovely stew
I have tried this and it makes a lovely stew. My family loved it.
16/10/2019
Love the flavors
I love the flavor of this powder and it versatile it goes with chicken or meat dishes.