4,7 5 0 305 305 www.robertsons.co.za</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14522"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 667 members responded to the herbs and spices survey in October 2018. Robertson's was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Taste, Variety in flavour, Freshest, Strength in flavour, Pack size, and Pack functionality.”</p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/robertsons-aromatic-roast-potato-seasoning.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Robertsons Masterblends Aromatic Roast Potato Seasoning

19/09/2020
Tasty
Robertson never disappoints of course. I first tried the one on the sachet packet, so by the time I brought this packet,i knew i wasn't wasting my money at all. Just a sprinkle on top of your potatoes, you are good to go. The taste is amazing for roast potatoes, I sometimes use it on my curry dishes as well.
09/09/2020
Best Potatoe Seasoning
Ahh I love this Seasoning, a perfect blend of flavors, it makes the perfect potato salad, potato roast, chicken, literally my go too seasoning.
08/09/2020
Seasoning for EVERYTHING
This is the best seasoning for absolutely anything. From veg to meat, this spice works wonderfully on everything. Its a staple at my home. It is in every grocery shop of mine. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
08/09/2020
Tastey
Excellent product.. The taste is out of this world.... Love it alot
07/09/2020
Robertson's aromatic roast potato blend
Made the most delicious and aromatic potatoes ever. Really an awesome product. The blend of spices and peppercorns, super delicious. I used it on other roasted goodies, very versatile
05/09/2020
Robertson's masterblend aromatic roast potatoes seasoning
The seasoning is so tasty, when it comes roasted potatoes I will always use this seasoning.i am very happy with the results and I'll tell more people about the product.it doesn't disappoint.
05/09/2020
Robertson's
Have not been disappointed with any of the Robertson's range. This new range is good. Taste has a bit of a sweetness. Goes well with sweet potato and blends well with all the other aromatic spices included
01/09/2020
Potato wedes spice
I love the spice with olive oil, especially when I prepare roasted potato wedges for school lunch. This flavour gives potato wedges a different taste altogether.
30/08/2020
Roast is on
Our family loves this spice on roast potatoes as well as on roast chicken. If you are trying to add that restaurant quality to your meal, this is the go to spice. A little goes a long way as well.
27/08/2020
The best roast potatoes
Used it for the first time last month and we ALL loved it. Never going without it again
25/08/2020
Your potatos will never be the same again
This spice is definitely worth buying, it's flavorful and gives roast potatoes a unique taste, It's something different, good mixture between herbs and spices, would definitely recommend it
Love it!!!!
My partner absolutely loves roasted potatoes and I have yet to find a spice to compare to Robertson’s potato spice.
Awesome spice
This is the best spice for potato wedges and potato fries! My family goes through so much of this! We love it.
my favourite seasoning
this seasoning is my favourite. IT has loads of flavour and the refill pack is so handy, the sachets are also great to take on a picnic or a holiday.
The Perfect Potato
I used the product for the first time and my son commented that they were the best roast potatoes. My shopping list now includes Materblends!