4,7 5 0 261 261 www.robertsons.co.za</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14522"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 667 members responded to the herbs and spices survey in October 2018. Robertson's was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Taste, Variety in flavour, Freshest, Strength in flavour, Pack size, and Pack functionality.”</p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/robertsons-aromatic-roast-potato-seasoning.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Robertsons Masterblends Aromatic Roast Potato Seasoning

17/01/2020
Aunty is boss
I tried it when we buried my uncle... Look I was the best Aunty in the family... It was only for close family
13/01/2020
masterblends
potatoes have been tastier than when using aromatic roast potatoes ,wow the burst of flavors in your mouth
03/12/2019
fantastic
It's a superb spice for all roast dishes and I would recommend it all the time to friends and family whenever we have gatherings.
21/11/2019
Just delicious!
I use this blend for practically everything like, potato and popcorn. Highly recommended!!
14/11/2019
perfeclty blended spice and the Aroma
My favarourite Potato spice for potato wedges roast. The spice is blended perfectly. Always on my shopping list. my family loves poptatoes made with this spice.
13/11/2019
Tasty
I tried this product with the potato wedges at home. My family absolutely loved it. I'm the best cook now
11/11/2019
YUMMY
my son loves potatoes so this spice has improved him eating wedges as apposed to fried chips. he loved the taste and I myself enjoyed the unique taste and I would recommend it.
29/10/2019
The Best
i really enjoyed this spice . It works perfectly for Chips and i also used it in my mash it really brings the Aroma out and makes a Potato taste even better .
23/10/2019
Roberson Spice
Beautiful flavour i always have stock of it in my cupboard
01/10/2019
Best potato spice ever. We even use it when we cook mash.
30/09/2019
Good by boring potatoes
This spice gives my potatoes amazing taste and aroma, I also love it on roast vegetables. Really great addition to my cabinet
29/09/2019
Mhhh spice
Since I discovered this spice. I always have it my stockpile.
24/09/2019
Masterblends Aromatic Roast Potato
Masterblends Aromatic Roast Potato is a must-have every month. Roast potato isn't roast potato without this Masterblend. It doesn't taste to saulty yet is just the perfect taste. Our entire family loves this.
23/09/2019
Perfect touch
I love the the taste it brings out also love the smell as well
10/09/2019
Cook like a chef
Love the aroma and the taste. Potatoes never tasted so good.