4,7 5 0 266 266 www.robertsons.co.za</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14522"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 667 members responded to the herbs and spices survey in October 2018. Robertson's was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Taste, Variety in flavour, Freshest, Strength in flavour, Pack size, and Pack functionality.”</p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/robertsons-aromatic-roast-potato-seasoning.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Robertsons Masterblends Aromatic Roast Potato Seasoning

25/02/2020
Robertsons Masterblends Aromatic Roast Potato
I absolutely love this spice...Even for vegetables and pasta dishes or to enriches certain home made sauces. It is a definite winner in my book. You can even add it to omelettes.
17/02/2020
roasty potato
Love the aromatic roast potato it taste nice and cripsy with a touch of salt seasons to add flavor to the roast potato ,The potato's taste well and makes you want more .the aromatic smell with good taste.
29/01/2020
Best Roast Potatoes!
I love it! It can be used on veggies too, it adds so much flavour to the dish. I like that I don't need to use salt after just using this spice. I would recommend this product definitely.
28/01/2020
a great companion to potatoes
adds great taste to potatoes, and even vegetables. I even use it on chicken
17/01/2020
Aunty is boss
I tried it when we buried my uncle... Look I was the best Aunty in the family... It was only for close family
13/01/2020
masterblends
potatoes have been tastier than when using aromatic roast potatoes ,wow the burst of flavors in your mouth
03/12/2019
fantastic
It's a superb spice for all roast dishes and I would recommend it all the time to friends and family whenever we have gatherings.
21/11/2019
Just delicious!
I use this blend for practically everything like, potato and popcorn. Highly recommended!!
14/11/2019
perfeclty blended spice and the Aroma
My favarourite Potato spice for potato wedges roast. The spice is blended perfectly. Always on my shopping list. my family loves poptatoes made with this spice.
13/11/2019
Tasty
I tried this product with the potato wedges at home. My family absolutely loved it. I'm the best cook now
11/11/2019
YUMMY
my son loves potatoes so this spice has improved him eating wedges as apposed to fried chips. he loved the taste and I myself enjoyed the unique taste and I would recommend it.
29/10/2019
The Best
i really enjoyed this spice . It works perfectly for Chips and i also used it in my mash it really brings the Aroma out and makes a Potato taste even better .
23/10/2019
Roberson Spice
Beautiful flavour i always have stock of it in my cupboard
01/10/2019
Best potato spice ever. We even use it when we cook mash.
30/09/2019
Good by boring potatoes
This spice gives my potatoes amazing taste and aroma, I also love it on roast vegetables. Really great addition to my cabinet