4,7 5 0 265 265 www.robertsons.co.za</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14522"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 667 members responded to the herbs and spices survey in October 2018. Robertson's was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Taste, Variety in flavour, Freshest, Strength in flavour, Pack size, and Pack functionality.”</p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/robertsons-aromatic-roast-potato-seasoning.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Robertsons Masterblends Aromatic Roast Potato Seasoning

Mother watering
Amazing spice blend. Perfect on any roast..... And can be added on anything not just potatoes. Flavourful taste and auroma
Simple the best ever
The most trusted brand that has always been a househould brand from the time when were growing up , refreshing brand , new taste , new flavour very interesting
29/05/2019
Great taste!!! Not only just on potatoes, it is a good all rounder. Made me feel all homely! The taste is amazeballs!!
Nice flavour
Adds a nice flavour to potato's. I use it on nearly everything - even my popcorn. I say the sky is the limit with this spice usage.
robertsons
a must in my home.over french fries and wedges.i also use it in casserole. nice tasting spice.perfect seasoning for potatoes.
Robertson
No need for salt, absolutely amazing seasoning! great in flavours
Perfect spice
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SPICE.. IT IS SO DIVINE... WE USE IT IN ALMOST EVERYTHING - HAS SUCH A LOVELY TASTE AND FLAVOUR...
Potao
my mom used this product and my kids love the taste of the potatoes
Great taste
We purchased this product in a large bottle from Makro - It came in a set. I didn't purchase it for this specific flavour, however it was a great surprise. The taste has a sweetish undertone to it which compliments the savoury flavour well. I thouroughly enjoyed it and even continue to purchase it sepertaely. It coats the potatoes well and is a great addition to sunday Lunch!
Golden roast potato
This is really good - kids love when I make wedges using this spice
28/05/2019
best seasoning for potato wedges
I tried the product over the weekend and all my guests wanted the special ingredient I used on potato wedges , the taste is amazing and the aroma is out of this world . You would think that I used different spices , but one spice created the magic . I loveeeeeeee this product.
Great taste
Use it an various veg like butternut. It gives a nice flavour to the veg.
Great taste
Great product, i use it for different kinds of dishes. Very versatile spice.
Aromafied
I love this spice. It's hot a perfect blend of all the spices I love and it beats just putting salt on potatoes
delicious
it is very tasty and my family loved it so am I will be buying it more often now