4,6 5 0 26 26 Ronnefeldt lets you enjoy your excellent cup of tea with their products that stand for great flavour, high quality and sustainibilty. Available in Rooibos Vanilla and Jasmine falvours.

2019/09/12
Best tea
I love Jasmine tea I love the smell and everyone in my home loves it
2019/03/14
amazing stuff
its an amazing product.. i tried it out the first time and now the entire family loves it... amazing taste and smell.
2019/02/21
just great it is
Become best friend of mine at nights before i go to bed , relaxes so much recommended to everyone,
2019/02/20
Jamsine tea
It tastes very nice,the smell is great and one teabag can be used by three people.It is very energizing,I also use it on my hair on my wash days.My hair is strong and shiny.I no longer struggle with fatigue and would definitely buy it again.It's a bit expensive compared to brands such as Tetley
2019/02/14
i love this
i love this product, its great and tasty, my family loves it
2019/02/07
Good Taste
I heard about this tea from a friend and i TRIED IT and I actually enjoyed the taste. My Hubby does not like tea but when I made him taste , he wants me to give him often when I drink , I must make for him.
2019/02/04
Great Tea and lovely aroma
My absolute favourite. I love it. it smells great and soothes you after a long day. splendid.
2019/02/01
Relaxing and calming
Lots of flavour, enjoyable had a great time having it
2019/03/19
I have not tried this tea, please send samples to test.
2019/03/14
i am into trying flavoured teas as it has a calming effect for me. i would love to try this product.
2019/02/25
Iam a tea enthusiast and would definitely give you my honest opinion about the tea. Do select me as I have a wide range of blends 💚
2019/02/21
I would love to try this product please. I love anything Jasmine. Health consious lately is important.
2019/02/18
I have'nt tried this product before ,i really love having tea in the morning before i start my day. I wish you could send me a sample to try and also the shop where i could buy it.
2019/02/18
We Would love to try this product Home Testers. Looks good
2019/02/12
I would like to test this product, I have never seen the product at any of the stores in Bloemfontein.