4,6 5 0 27 27 Ronnefeldt lets you enjoy your excellent cup of tea with their products that stand for great flavour, high quality and sustainibilty. Available in Rooibos Vanilla and Jasmine falvours.
Ronnefeldt Teavelope Flavoured Tea

12/09/2019
Best tea
I love Jasmine tea I love the smell and everyone in my home loves it
14/03/2019
amazing stuff
its an amazing product.. i tried it out the first time and now the entire family loves it... amazing taste and smell.
21/02/2019
just great it is
Become best friend of mine at nights before i go to bed , relaxes so much recommended to everyone,
20/02/2019
Jamsine tea
It tastes very nice,the smell is great and one teabag can be used by three people.It is very energizing,I also use it on my hair on my wash days.My hair is strong and shiny.I no longer struggle with fatigue and would definitely buy it again.It's a bit expensive compared to brands such as Tetley
14/02/2019
i love this
i love this product, its great and tasty, my family loves it
07/02/2019
Good Taste
I heard about this tea from a friend and i TRIED IT and I actually enjoyed the taste. My Hubby does not like tea but when I made him taste , he wants me to give him often when I drink , I must make for him.
04/02/2019
Great Tea and lovely aroma
My absolute favourite. I love it. it smells great and soothes you after a long day. splendid.
01/02/2019
Relaxing and calming
Lots of flavour, enjoyable had a great time having it
16/09/2019
I normally buy jasmine tea would like to try it out
19/03/2019
I have not tried this tea, please send samples to test.
14/03/2019
i am into trying flavoured teas as it has a calming effect for me. i would love to try this product.
25/02/2019
Iam a tea enthusiast and would definitely give you my honest opinion about the tea. Do select me as I have a wide range of blends 💚
21/02/2019
I would love to try this product please. I love anything Jasmine. Health consious lately is important.
18/02/2019
I have'nt tried this product before ,i really love having tea in the morning before i start my day. I wish you could send me a sample to try and also the shop where i could buy it.
18/02/2019