4,7 5 0 1196 1196 <p>There’s a new adventure waiting in the mix, refreshing, tasty, and a reliable quench buster. From refreshing drinks to elaborate cocktails, if only everything was as easy as mixing with Rose's. </p> <p>The great taste of Rose's is now available in ready-to-drink cans. Explore the six exciting flavours and discover your mix with Rose's Pre-Mixed. The best thirst quencher that leaves you wanting more.</p>
Rose’s Carbonated Fruit Drinks
  • 1 196 Reviews

21/01/2021
Pleasant
We serve these drinks on a regular for meetings at work. It's always a winner, very refreshing especially served as cold as possible. The flavors are wonderful, I can't even choose a favorite.
20/01/2021
Rose's cordials
No mess, no fuss. Premixes are convenient and delicious especially at a braai or picnic
Best of the best
If you try this, no more turning back. Best mixers
Mmmm
I love this, refreshing, crisp for my teenage son ND us adults
Amazing flavours
I love the Roses brand, i can have a non alcoholic drink and it tastes amazing, i would definitely recommend this product.
24/12/2020
Good product
I like it even my family doesn't have a problem when I buy it.
09/11/2020
Roses
This was a great addition to the range. My favorite being the cordials.. This makes enjoying roses beverages so much more easier
23/10/2020
Roses
Even better than mixing your own flavoured roses concentrate is getting it sparkled, and mixed for you in exactly the right proportions in a can!
14/10/2020
Rose
love the flavors , refreshing and easy to grab on the go
18/09/2020
Tasty
These flavours are really refreshing. The taste is also good and not overwhelming wit much sugar or acid.
25/08/2020
Love the Roses variety
i really enjoy the Roses range, for my Gin adult drink or just on a hot summers day with some Ice. truly refreshing drink.
17/08/2020
My fave restaurant drink at home
With this i get to take my fave restaurant drink home with me Passion Fruit and Lemonade is the drink of choice. The look of the can should be upgraded though it has looked like this for too long.
13/08/2020
Passion fruit and lemonade
I like the taste of this soft drink. It’s sweet and full of sparkels
27/06/2020
Convenient
I have to admit that the ready mixed cans are convenient, but it does not have optimal flavour.
15/03/2020
Rose's cordial cans is a good product.
When going to an event like a braai, instead of carrying around the cordial and lemonade or soda water, you can just buy these pre-mixed cans of Rose's. There is little difference between mixing the cordial drink yourself and the can. The pre-mixed cans also comes in lemonade and soda water so you can choose whatever you prefer.