4,7 5 0 1176 1176 <p>There’s a new adventure waiting in the mix, refreshing, tasty, and a reliable quench buster. From refreshing drinks to elaborate cocktails, if only everything was as easy as mixing with Rose's. </p> <p>The great taste of Rose's is now available in ready-to-drink cans. Explore the six exciting flavours and discover your mix with Rose's Pre-Mixed. The best thirst quencher that leaves you wanting more.</p>
  • 1 176 Reviews

2017/09/28
I have had Rose's Cordial Cola Tonic for 43 years and enjoyed it with ginger ale and fresh lemon. I will surely love the new carbonated drink and do it the same. Add ginger ale and fresh lemon and ice. Such a refreshing drink to be enjoyed on all occasions. Just love it!
2017/09/28
lovely taste, especially the lime, perfect for a hot summers day
2017/09/28
If this was more affordable and easier to find I would drink it more often than cola
2017/09/28
I have tried the lime and lemonade, it is a great drink worth tasting.
2017/09/27
I usually use the Rose's cordials to make my own passion fruit and lemonade/ cola tonic and lemonade at home, and really love the cordials. This product is lovely because it makes it's easier and it is already mixed. Flavor is good as well but if you prefer a stronger flavour you are better off mixing it yourself.
2017/09/27
This is an absolute favourite of mine especially in Summer! ! So refreshing and tasty!!!! Yummy..... 😊
2017/09/27
This fruit drink is very refreshing whether it be after a meal or when you're on the go and need a quick thirst quencher. Definately a winner for summer!
2017/09/27
Not keen on the Cola Tonic flavour but the others are delish!
2017/09/27
I have not tasted the fruit drinks but will make an effort to get my hands onto one very soon.
2017/09/27
It's refreshingly yummy. Love that it's so convenient too now
2017/09/27
I absolutely love the passion fruit and lemonade sparkling drink! And how convenient that it's already mixed, in an easy to transport and easy to handle disposable tin and with the SAME AMAZING Rose's flavour! So looking forward to trying all the other options!
2017/09/27
I have only tried Passion Fruit and Lime and love the product! I would love to try the others
2017/09/27
HI Love Roses products best for any occasion my best is when I can make n nice cooling cocktail cant wait for someday to enjoy my special cocktails with my friends and family with or without alcoholic beverage. passion fruit kola tonic lime and old time favorite was the grenadine hope u will make it one day again no grenadine is like your one. i also like the fact that I can buy product in a can and not only the big bottle. roses is the best at any occasion and time
2017/09/27
Loved loved loved it. We all enjoyed it me and even the kids. awesome product. Thank you
2017/09/27
I have been drinking Rose's Passion Fruit & Lemonade and find it very thirst quenching. The flavour takes me back (far, far back) to my teenage years, when it was my summer favourite.