4,7 5 0 925 925 <p>There’s a new adventure waiting in the mix, refreshing, tasty, and a reliable quench buster. From refreshing drinks to elaborate cocktails, if only everything was as easy as mixing with Rose's. </p> <p>The great taste of Rose's is now available in ready-to-drink cans. Explore the six exciting flavours and discover your mix with Rose's Pre-Mixed. The best thirst quencher that leaves you wanting more.</p>
Rose’s Carbonated Fruit Drinks

28/09/2017
I have tried only some of them and my fav is the Dry Lemon. It's dry but you can drink.
28/09/2017
Rose's carbonated fruit drinks are quite refreshing and the added plus is that they are natural tasting and not too sweet.
28/09/2017
Love the dry lemon, so refreshing on it's own or as a mixer.
Have tried Lime& Lemonade and passion Fruit and soda. My kids love the flavours
28/09/2017
I have had Rose's Cordial Cola Tonic for 43 years and enjoyed it with ginger ale and fresh lemon. I will surely love the new carbonated drink and do it the same. Add ginger ale and fresh lemon and ice. Such a refreshing drink to be enjoyed on all occasions. Just love it!
28/09/2017
lovely taste, especially the lime, perfect for a hot summers day
28/09/2017
If this was more affordable and easier to find I would drink it more often than cola
28/09/2017
I have tried the lime and lemonade, it is a great drink worth tasting.
27/09/2017
I usually use the Rose's cordials to make my own passion fruit and lemonade/ cola tonic and lemonade at home, and really love the cordials. This product is lovely because it makes it's easier and it is already mixed. Flavor is good as well but if you prefer a stronger flavour you are better off mixing it yourself.
27/09/2017
This is an absolute favourite of mine especially in Summer! ! So refreshing and tasty!!!! Yummy..... 😊
27/09/2017
This fruit drink is very refreshing whether it be after a meal or when you're on the go and need a quick thirst quencher. Definately a winner for summer!
27/09/2017
Not keen on the Cola Tonic flavour but the others are delish!
27/09/2017
I have not tasted the fruit drinks but will make an effort to get my hands onto one very soon.
27/09/2017
It's refreshingly yummy. Love that it's so convenient too now
27/09/2017
I absolutely love the passion fruit and lemonade sparkling drink! And how convenient that it's already mixed, in an easy to transport and easy to handle disposable tin and with the SAME AMAZING Rose's flavour! So looking forward to trying all the other options!