4,3 5 0 1371 1371 Rose's Ice Tea in 3 refreshing flavours. Passion Fruit, Lime and Lemon.
Rose's Ice Tea Range
  • 1 371 Reviews

28/01/2017
I love ice teas, Passion Fruit is my favourite. Only problem its hard to find in the retail and convenience stores, like the petrol stations etc.
04/12/2016
I have always loved the Roses range and am addicted to the Lime Ice Tea.
22/11/2016
All of the flavours are great and they are not too sweet.
22/11/2016
It’s a regular drink in my house. Very refreshing…I am a huge fan
19/11/2016
I had a try of the lemon flavoured ice tea. I think it tasted delicious and it's something different compared to the other three main brands that compete with Rose's teas. Very refreshing overall.
09/11/2016
My new favorite ice tea, especially the passion fruit. Would now opt for these ones over the others any day.
04/11/2016
I love this product, Very refreshing and works well if we go on pick nicks.
01/11/2016
Very nice product. The passion fruit is a bit tough on the throat, (sweet), but still nice, the lime is my fav!
01/11/2016
I have tasted Roses Ice Tea and we love it, it is very refreshing and tasty. Cool is the best way to have it. Thank you for a great product
29/10/2016
Rose's are the best just wish it was more affordable
29/10/2016
Very cool and refreshing drink. Ideal for these very hot days with a great tast.
29/10/2016
I am not too crazy about the Passion Fruit but the Lemon and the Lime one are lovely, so refreshing
I love all the Rose products but I find the Ice Tea flavourless
29/10/2016
Had the Lime one just yesterday. I was hot and thirsty and downed it in a few gulps. It tasted great and quenched my first!
27/10/2016
It is so refreshing especially when it is cooled. totally cools you down on a hot day.