4,4 5 0 2103 2103 THE BETTER WAY TO FLAVOUR YOUR STEW! <p> NEW Royco® Stew Mix is the perfect stock to guarantee your stews are Delicious. Every time. Stew Mix is a powdered stock offering that is easy to dissolve, is guaranteed to leave no lumps and ensures a balance of flavour throughout the meal. Try Royco® Stew Mix today for an even tastier family favourite meal.
Royco® Stew Mix
  • 2 103 Reviews

12/10/2016
After I got my samples a few months ago to share with my friends, I am still in love with this flavours. It's just absolutely stunning. And I am glad to report all my friends and family still buy this product after we tried the samples. You definitely can't go wrong with Royco Stew mix if you want to make a hearty meal for your family
15/07/2016
I love this product. It's delicious and makes any dish especially stews taste better.
08/04/2016
This is the best thing, better than chocolates and chips! I use it every day or second day in stews, etc. It will definitely be in my shopping basket in future !!!
18/02/2016
I received a sample - although I still think that I prefer Bisto!!
18/02/2016
What a great product!! great tasting and easy to use. definitely recommend this
18/02/2016
I was hoping this was similar to the Stew granules which has gone off the market but unfortunately it is very different. The spice is too strong for my liking and I will not buy again.
16/02/2016
Love this product!!! Can add it to any cooking sauce and it will thicken it as well as add a delicious flavour :)
26/01/2016
The Royco stew mix i have tried. The taste is devine and the family loved it.
13/01/2016
its perfect for your every day use I love it, it make my Stew rich and hearty.
03/12/2015
It has exceptional flavour and makes any dish wonderfully saucy
02/12/2015
I tried the beef one and it tastes amazing, I love the richness and the aroma.
30/11/2015
it makes my stews so much better and my whole family loves my stews now .. :)
29/11/2015
I like the product, not salty, very delicious, no after taste. A must have for any stew lover.
25/11/2015
The Stew mix works really nice in stews and as a flavourant. We liked using it and it lasts long and goes a long way
25/11/2015
Thank you so much for the sample product. I have tried it and I just love it. Very tasty and so easy to use!