4,7 5 0 67 67 Schweppes Mazoe has a fruitier, fuller taste, it is also exceptional value for money; A full 40, 250ml glasses from 2 litres, while still offering intense flavour. Mazoe offers your taste buds a strong, exotic, African experience.

2019/04/10
My choice of squash, loved by kids too. A friend bought it for me and ever since am buying it every month . Make it easily available in all grocery stores and add more flavours
2018/10/31
Refreshing
I first tasted Mazoe when I was in Zim. Although I'd seen students bringing it from home, I had never tried it. I must say, I was missing out! It doesnt taste synthetic. It packs a punch as you don't need a lot to make a glass of it. Great product.
2017/10/18
Mazoe orange has always been a great success. Original Mazoe Orange was started in Rhodesia, at the Mazoe Citrus Estates. If it is the same recipe you cannot go wrong.
2017/08/16
I love this cordial! As a child my family used to bring bottles of it from Zimbabwe. Its not sickly sweet and actually tastes like orange. I have no problem giving it to my children as it doesn't contain tartrazine. I hope they bring the other flavours in as well.
2017/05/04
Impressed!! It's not a "copy cat" product. Has its own unique taste. It's a refreshing take on the conventional orange flavour. It gives that real orange feel with that sour burst like "drinking" a real orange. Addictive at all hours and wonderful accompanied with lunch at work. Best when ice cold and at a very affordable price.
2017/03/25
One of my favourite beverages of all time. Very refreshing with ice and the kids enjoy it over sodas.
2017/03/23
Its very refreshing without being too sweet. I buy 2L every week and with ice cold water the thirst goes. It does not have the after taste other cordials have. Great product.
2017/03/22
We buy the 5L of Schweppes Mazoe twice a Month... It's that addictive, Love It. *It's cheap. *It's sweet. *It's very similar to oros (not sure if i'm allowed to say that) but it is my favourite juice. only thing I have an issue with is that it doesn't mix well, a few minutes after mixing it with water you tend to see that it didn't mix well.
2017/03/15
My Family LOVE this juice. WE buy it every week. Cant imagine my household without this juice!
2017/03/07
My hubby is from Zimbabwe and used to drink this there when he was little. We bought it for our daughters to try and they love it. The only problem is that you can never find it
2017/02/23
I like the texture after diluting it and it doesn't have an aftertaste
2017/02/22
my kids love this juice. They normally drink lemonade or other fruit drinks but ever since we sampled this at a store they loved it. It really is refreshing on hot days and doesn't leave that scratchy feel like other brands of orange drinks.
2017/02/09
Its amazingly awesome, I enjoy the taste together with my family.
2017/02/01
Great product, so glad a friend introduced me to it. Nothing can compare to the almost real/natural taste that you get and with no funny after taste. It moves very fast off the shelves at PNP so it must be very popular.
2016/12/29
Really a great tasting cordial, no weird aftertaste, refreshing and the kids just love it!