4,6 5 0 151 151 Sensodyne Rapid Relief is clinically proven for fast relief of sensivity pain, its unique formula acts in seconds to quickly create a barrier over sensitive areas of your teeth.

03/09/2019
Sensitive sensodyne
This really works as a familly we started using it when it was recomended by ou dentist and it works although he recommended colgate for my daughter's teeth we still prefer sensodyne. It really works
30/07/2019
Sensodyne Rapid Relief
Definitely does what its supposed to do. I only use Sensodyne now and its hard to use the cheaper ranges. I must be honest, I only purchase it when its 3 for 2 as I have a big family.
26/06/2019
Works
Works without a doubt. Rapid relief immediate. Fantastic indeed
01/06/2019
Best product
I just bought it and feel d different in my gums and painfull tooth stop. It the best ever since i used it no painful tooth or swollen gums. I total love it
10/05/2019
Sensodyne Rapid Relief
It really works for the relief part but it hurts my gums when I brush my teeth. We only bought it once last year and we haven't bought it again sorry
16/04/2019
Value for money
Sensodyn is in a league of it's own. I love your toothpaste it is gentle and great for sensitive teeth. I introduced my mom to this brand, she can't deal with any other brand now😂
09/04/2019
Sensodyne
Since I have been using this toothpaste I don't suffer from toothaches any longer.... Even the heat or cold sensitive teeth is no longer an issue....
27/03/2019
Sensodyne Rapid Relief & Long Lasting Protection
This product is fantastic. Works extremely well. I have used this several times and will always use this
24/02/2019
Sensodyne
I highly recommend this product. I was suffering from toothache a colleague advised me to change tooth paste. I did its the best. Even my children use it.
20/11/2018
Brush brush....brush
I'm a person that really brushes my teeth too hard. And over the years it made my gums move away from the upper area of my teeth which it had to protect. In time my teeth became very sensitive to hot and cold. I can truly say that Sensodyne Rapid Relief helped with the sensitiveness and is so far very good with protecting my teeth from cavities
28/10/2018
Wonderful
I only use sensordyn nothing els its the best I won't ever change my tooth past again
12/10/2018
Sensodyne Rapid Relief & Long Lasting Protection
Ever since my husband discovered Sensodyne toothpaste he only uses this as he's got very sensitive teeth and by using this never have that problem again.
02/10/2018
Best toothpaste/brand ever.
This is the only toothpaste / brand that I buy .Its really does helps for sensitive teeth,since I’ve been using this brand of toothpaste my teeth are less sensitive to cold stuff .
19/09/2018
Saved me
I have terribly sensitive teeth and used to avoid drinking anything cold. Until I came across sensodyne.
17/09/2018
sensodne
Sensodyne has become our new family standard,ther are so many options that each family member use the one best suited to their needs