Shower to Shower 48hr anti-perspirant protection

4,5 5 0 58 58 It makes you stay dry and feel fresh with no white marks visible.
Shower to Shower 48hr anti-perspirant protection

11/09/2022
good enough
it is invisible as stated on the package, it smells good..however it does not last that long
06/06/2022
It's good
Leaves my under arm dry and it smells s good. One of the best
22/08/2021
Dry under arms
My daughter user's it ,it leaves her under arms dry. And no stains on the clothes.
18/01/2021
Best
Its works well. It really does dry well and there is little to no stains left on the clothes
15/11/2019
Does the trick..
I enjoyed using this roll on. Often a roll on transfers onto your clothing. This really did not. I felt fresh, no unnecessary perspiration worries. And it did not cause underam discolouration.
29/09/2019
Great antiperspirant
Great antiperspirant it doesn’t leave white marks on clothes
02/08/2019
Refreshing
My hubby loves this on the go product. I love the way he smells
25/06/2019
I have switched
I have switched to this product now and love it. Love the smell. Love the way it makes me feel fresh all day long. Just love it!
22/10/2018
New me
Doesn't leave the white thing after it has dried up, smell stays longer.
19/10/2018
LOVE IT
Great brand, cheap and smells great, always buying them
03/10/2018
Excellent product
I love this product because it does not leave marks on your clothes and you are dry for the whole day
17/09/2018
Poor fragrances
The fragrances used to be SO good, the best even - not anymore. Gave mine to my wife. Nasty
14/06/2018
All that I use. Keeps me super dry, smells great and super cheap. I have a very sensitive skin and does not affect me at all.
26/05/2018
Smells so lovely and keeps one dry all day. So convenient.
18/05/2018
I use this anti-perspirant and must say it is the best for me. this works for me. a very good product