Shower to Shower 48hr anti-perspirant protection

4,6 5 0 57 57 It makes you stay dry and feel fresh with no white marks visible.
Shower to Shower 48hr anti-perspirant protection

06/06/2022
It's good
Leaves my under arm dry and it smells s good. One of the best
22/08/2021
Dry under arms
My daughter user's it ,it leaves her under arms dry. And no stains on the clothes.
18/01/2021
Best
Its works well. It really does dry well and there is little to no stains left on the clothes
15/11/2019
Does the trick..
I enjoyed using this roll on. Often a roll on transfers onto your clothing. This really did not. I felt fresh, no unnecessary perspiration worries. And it did not cause underam discolouration.
29/09/2019
Great antiperspirant
Great antiperspirant it doesn’t leave white marks on clothes
02/08/2019
Refreshing
My hubby loves this on the go product. I love the way he smells
25/06/2019
I have switched
I have switched to this product now and love it. Love the smell. Love the way it makes me feel fresh all day long. Just love it!
22/10/2018
New me
Doesn't leave the white thing after it has dried up, smell stays longer.
19/10/2018
LOVE IT
Great brand, cheap and smells great, always buying them
03/10/2018
Excellent product
I love this product because it does not leave marks on your clothes and you are dry for the whole day
17/09/2018
Poor fragrances
The fragrances used to be SO good, the best even - not anymore. Gave mine to my wife. Nasty
14/06/2018
All that I use. Keeps me super dry, smells great and super cheap. I have a very sensitive skin and does not affect me at all.
26/05/2018
Smells so lovely and keeps one dry all day. So convenient.
18/05/2018
I use this anti-perspirant and must say it is the best for me. this works for me. a very good product
16/05/2018
Love shower to shower roll on and the spray. It keeps you fresh all day and you don't smell like sweat at all. And as an extra bonus the shower to shower range are not expensive at all.