5 5 0 143 143 Discover the new Palette Deluxe – the intensive caring coloration that offers rich, long lasting hair colours – for hair as supple as cashmere and with an amazing shimmering shine like precious pearls.

10/07/2019
delux at its best
palette is a very good make does not dry your hair out makes it shiny and smooth love the new vibrate colors as well.
24/07/2019
palette has come a long way and i am glad to see it is still on the shelf, product and box has change but you still get the awesome ness in the box
25/04/2019
I would love to try this hair dye out, I've tried a lot of dying products but I would like to try this out
12/07/2013
I woul REALLY like to try this one! Haven`t coloured my hair in a long time,because I found that the products that I have used wasn`t of high quality. Washed out and faded very quickly. It would be a bonus for me if this product`s quality is very good!
12/11/2012
Haven`t seen this product in stores but would love to try it!!
06/11/2012
Palette is the only dye that works on my hair. very trusted :)
31/10/2012
always ready to try a new product, if Shwartzkopfs re is anything to go by then this should be good!
31/10/2012
lot of crap broke my hear the colour is niot the same as the box will never buy this ever again
17/10/2012
Used it a few times & I love the rich vibrant & shiny color. A must try for everyone!
15/10/2012
Very nice product, The colour keeps rather well and covers greys nicely too.
12/10/2012
Would like to try, but I hope this this can keep the grey away longer.
25/09/2012
My daughter dyes her hair like she changes clothes... great product! my daughter loves it
18/09/2012
I colour my hair regualrly and I foubd that Palette leaves my hair silky after colouring, which is what every woman wants.
12/09/2012
I am always looking for a product that works. my problem is it seems to wash out and I need to color my hair every month. Have not tried this one as yet. Will have to buy and try it out.
19/08/2012
Heard this was a good product, tried it and it worked for me. I love the shine it gives my hair.