5 5 0 141 141 Snowflake Baking Powder is double acting and is available in tins as well as refill packs.

09/09/2019
Snowflake baking powder
Snowflakes baking powder has always been a favourite in my family for generations. My mom introduced it to me during our kitchen time bakings cakes and scones ... the tin makes it easy to store..
20/06/2019
Briliant
Love the tin to keep the product fresh for longer.
05/09/2016
Stays fresh in new container ! Easy storage. Too fresh too flop as well !
28/11/2014
Snowflake Baking Powder,tried and trusted!
11/09/2014
this is a good product to have if you like to bake and i love it.
08/07/2014
Love using snowflake baking powder, it's the best
26/05/2014
my daughter bakes & she says that snowflake is a really good brand & you can always trust it. definitely recommend this.
22/05/2014
I always trust the snowflake brand when I bake.
13/05/2014
I always trust the snowflake brand when I bake.
05/05/2014
Tried and tested for years - no doubt this is a good buy
26/03/2014
I just love the snowflake range and it is reliable
07/02/2014
I love it when my baking ingredients is in a tin I make storing them that much better.
07/01/2014
tried it in the pack now it is back in the tin, that is so great the packet tears when you handle it and we are going now to my great granny`s days sure love the tin, maybe use it for something else????
06/01/2014
Luv the new look and packaging ... quality is excellent ... baked goodies are lighter and fluffy ... Well Done Snowflakes ...
05/01/2014
i bought snowflake baking powder in a tin in the middle of 2013. i have used it in a variety of meals and recommend it. i will buy the refills next time, as the tin is still in good condition.