4,9 5 0 57 57 Snowflake Baking Powder is double acting and is available in tins as well as refill packs.
Snowflake Baking Powder

25/11/2020
Snowflake
I love baking. There is always cake in my house over a weekend. And I only trust Snowflake when it comes to my ingredients. Too fresh too flop - my favourite slogan!
17/11/2020
Baking powder
I mostly buy this brand and the refill is soo nice because it a bit cheaper
24/10/2020
Best
Snowflake baking powder has been our go to for generations here at home it is really one of the best top tier baking powder honestly
22/09/2020
Too fresh to flop
The new tin is really convenient as it allows for easy storage and baking powder stays fresh
16/07/2020
Snowflake Baking Powder
Snowflakes baking powder has always been a old time favourite in my house. Love the new tin, makes it easy to store and to refill. TOO FRESH TO FLOP !!
28/02/2020
Snowflake Baking powder is an excellent product.
I think I am a fun of Snowflake products - I cannot say a bad word about the quality of their products. That is way Snowflakes Baking Powder is certainly one of my favorite products. However, I will unfortunately buy the cheapest baking powder on the shelf at that time
09/09/2019
Snowflake baking powder
Snowflakes baking powder has always been a favourite in my family for generations. My mom introduced it to me during our kitchen time bakings cakes and scones ... the tin makes it easy to store..
20/06/2019
Briliant
Love the tin to keep the product fresh for longer.
05/09/2016
Stays fresh in new container ! Easy storage. Too fresh too flop as well !
28/11/2014
Snowflake Baking Powder,tried and trusted!
11/09/2014
this is a good product to have if you like to bake and i love it.
08/07/2014
Love using snowflake baking powder, it's the best
26/05/2014
my daughter bakes & she says that snowflake is a really good brand & you can always trust it. definitely recommend this.
22/05/2014
I always trust the snowflake brand when I bake.
13/05/2014
I always trust the snowflake brand when I bake.