5 5 0 52 52 Snowflake Baking Powder is double acting and is available in tins as well as refill packs.
Snowflake Baking Powder

05/01/2014
i bought snowflake baking powder in a tin in the middle of 2013. i have used it in a variety of meals and recommend it. i will buy the refills next time, as the tin is still in good condition.
29/12/2013
My son lves to bake and I bought the Snowflake baking powder. he now only uses it.
24/12/2013
A great product in great packaging, looks lovely in my cupboard and always produce the greatest baking
18/12/2013
The tin idea is very good for all the tin collectors.
17/12/2013
This is still the best baking powder make by far. it is my most trusted also. absolutely love it
13/12/2013
Love the tin, so much easier and convenient. Do not have to put the box in plastic anymore
13/12/2013
Love the tin and keeps baking powder fresh and easy to find in my grocery cupboard!
13/12/2013
I have tried the baking powder and the fact that it comes in a tin is great
12/12/2013
Love snowflake and absolutely love the tins, reminds me of the good old days.which always makes you just want to bake.
12/12/2013
I was so happy to see this product on the shelve, I love baking with Snowflake, this completes my baking experience and the packaging is just great.
12/12/2013
love the new tin is is so much better then the sachets. really wish they would bring out a tin for the flower as well no spill and mess just open take out a spoon and scop so much better great...
11/12/2013
Gone with days of sachets rolled up and making the kitchen cupboards untidy. Great -Innovation
11/12/2013
The tin is so much easier and convenient just luv it
10/12/2013
My 9yr old loves baking and the tin is much easier for her to handle ... just love it
10/12/2013
This is perfect in a tin. I bake often and this is wonderful.