5 5 0 52 52 Snowflake Baking Powder is double acting and is available in tins as well as refill packs.
Snowflake Baking Powder

10/12/2013
Love the idea of having tins in the kitchen, Makes live so much more convenient.
09/12/2013
I really like this tin. Reminds me of when I use to bake with my granny...
09/12/2013
As a frequent baker I have used various brands of baking powder. Keeping the BP fresh is of utmost importance for good results. This tin does that. The raising results are also very good.
08/12/2013
Love baking and this would be great!it"s time to get a new tin as mine is in need of a make over!Love the new look,like the bag only in a tin
08/12/2013
Finally we can save the tins and use it for other purposes as well
06/12/2013
Bought this for testing. Was glad to see that Snowflake came out with it
06/12/2013
i do bake quite a lot so i have used this product and so good that there are refills
05/12/2013
Good quality! Avid baker and I am impressed with the results...as good as any other similar products on the market! Thumbs up for this one!
04/12/2013
I love snow flake products. The tin sounds good. have not yet tried the baking powder, but will definatly like to give it a try..
04/12/2013
I USE SNOWFLAKE BAKING POWDER ALL THE TIME BUT NORMALLY BUY THE PACKET THE TIN WOULD BE AWSOME AS IF THE PACKETS GET WET THEN IT IS A WAIST CAUSE U CANT USE IT SOOOOO THE TIN IS AWSOME
04/12/2013
So excited to get this tin! I love packaging and this tin is beautiful!
04/12/2013
I like baking, the package looks smart. Worth trying.
04/12/2013
Less messing in the kitchen cupboard and easy to pack away
04/12/2013
love the new packaging! would be nice if they had cake flour in a tin too
03/12/2013
purchased a tin at my local spar, i love the packaging, so different and the baking powder works like a charm. always been a big snowflake fan and always will be. i can highly recommend this product and only costs around r10 per tin.