4,6 5 0 302 302 For thickening sauces, soups and for light baking.
Snowflake Corn Flour

28/02/2020
Snawflake Corn Flour my first choice.
Snowflake Corn Flour is the corn flour we have in our household. It is of high quality and you get what you pay for. The container seal well enough to keep it fresh for long.
10/11/2019
Snowflake Corn Flour
Dont leave it out if you are making shortbread. You gut the sofest. I also use cornflower a lot with my sauces instead of flour.
01/10/2019
Best for both
This product is the best for making the most delicious white sauce for my lasagna. I use this every day in my cooking and baking. I would recommend to any person who loves to cook!
26/06/2019
great
Great for cakes, biscuits, cooking. Light, best on the market
22/06/2019
Baking aid
This product is very good, i use it when baking biscuits. Would recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet
10/06/2019
CornFlour
Perfect for baking and cooking, never without Snowflake cornflour!
30/05/2019
Cornflour
I use cornflour often to thicken up my stews, it is easy to use and doesn't leave lumps in the food.
02/04/2019
Snowflake - Corn flour
I am never without Snowflake Corn Flour in my Grocery cupboard! A very versatile and useful product.
31/10/2018
Lovely Product
Great for soups, baking and stews. Long shelf life.
25/09/2018
Great quality
Perfect consistency. Thickens stews and sauces without problems.
26/02/2017
How can you not have this in your house? Really... How? Do you even cook?
23/08/2016
Great packaging and you dont have to worry about using up all at once as its seal-able.
19/07/2016
This is a must in my kitchen cupboard and I love the plastic container it is now in - super convenient.
13/06/2016
This is the only corn flour I used, because I like the quality and the packing - container can be reused and is super handy.
06/06/2016
Love this Product. I buy it every month for the past 3 months! It is handy, as I can seal the bottle after use. Does not make lumps in my white sauce & thickens the gravy & stews very nicely.