4,6 5 0 449 449 For thickening sauces, soups and for light baking.

01/10/2019
Best for both
This product is the best for making the most delicious white sauce for my lasagna. I use this every day in my cooking and baking. I would recommend to any person who loves to cook!
26/06/2019
great
Great for cakes, biscuits, cooking. Light, best on the market
22/06/2019
Baking aid
This product is very good, i use it when baking biscuits. Would recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet
10/06/2019
CornFlour
Perfect for baking and cooking, never without Snowflake cornflour!
30/05/2019
Cornflour
I use cornflour often to thicken up my stews, it is easy to use and doesn't leave lumps in the food.
02/04/2019
Snowflake - Corn flour
I am never without Snowflake Corn Flour in my Grocery cupboard! A very versatile and useful product.
31/10/2018
Lovely Product
Great for soups, baking and stews. Long shelf life.
25/09/2018
Great quality
Perfect consistency. Thickens stews and sauces without problems.
26/02/2017
How can you not have this in your house? Really... How? Do you even cook?
23/08/2016
Great packaging and you dont have to worry about using up all at once as its seal-able.
19/07/2016
This is a must in my kitchen cupboard and I love the plastic container it is now in - super convenient.
13/06/2016
This is the only corn flour I used, because I like the quality and the packing - container can be reused and is super handy.
06/06/2016
Love this Product. I buy it every month for the past 3 months! It is handy, as I can seal the bottle after use. Does not make lumps in my white sauce & thickens the gravy & stews very nicely.
06/06/2016
I love that it is in a container - less mess. Works just as well as the other products.
17/05/2016
often use this for cooking and baking. the easy to use screw on lid bottle makes storage and usage very easy and convenient. the packaging is a great improvement on the traditional box.