4,6 5 0 447 447 For thickening sauces, soups and for light baking.

2019/06/26
great
Great for cakes, biscuits, cooking. Light, best on the market
2019/06/22
Baking aid
This product is very good, i use it when baking biscuits. Would recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet
2019/06/10
CornFlour
Perfect for baking and cooking, never without Snowflake cornflour!
2019/05/30
Cornflour
I use cornflour often to thicken up my stews, it is easy to use and doesn't leave lumps in the food.
2019/04/02
Snowflake - Corn flour
I am never without Snowflake Corn Flour in my Grocery cupboard! A very versatile and useful product.
2018/10/31
Lovely Product
Great for soups, baking and stews. Long shelf life.
2018/09/25
Great quality
Perfect consistency. Thickens stews and sauces without problems.
2017/02/26
How can you not have this in your house? Really... How? Do you even cook?
2016/08/23
Great packaging and you dont have to worry about using up all at once as its seal-able.
2016/07/19
This is a must in my kitchen cupboard and I love the plastic container it is now in - super convenient.
2016/06/13
This is the only corn flour I used, because I like the quality and the packing - container can be reused and is super handy.
2016/06/06
Love this Product. I buy it every month for the past 3 months! It is handy, as I can seal the bottle after use. Does not make lumps in my white sauce & thickens the gravy & stews very nicely.
2016/06/06
I love that it is in a container - less mess. Works just as well as the other products.
2016/05/17
often use this for cooking and baking. the easy to use screw on lid bottle makes storage and usage very easy and convenient. the packaging is a great improvement on the traditional box.
2016/05/17
No household should be without Snowflake Corn Flour, the container is a bonus, after using the boxes for many years.