4,6 5 0 457 457 For thickening sauces, soups and for light baking.
Snowflake Corn Flour

17/11/2020
Corn Flour
A cupboard essential. We use it in cooking and baking, to thicken sauces and gravies and to bake shortbread biscuits. It stays fresh in the bottle and takes up minimal space in the cupboard.
23/10/2020
must have
I use the snowflake cornflour for every recipe that requires cornflour. I have tried different brands but the snowflake brand never disappoints.
22/10/2020
A must have
This is a regular in my pantry. I use it as a thickening agent mostly and to make crispy potato wedges :). The container is awesome, the seal keeps the product fresh for long. I always recommend this to my friends and family.
31/08/2020
Corn flour
I tried it once for baking(melting moments biscuits) and they turned out golden crispy. Thou a bit pricey
26/08/2020
Maizena
This is a staple in our home for curries and stews!!! It is super easy to use and does not change the flavour of the food as other thickening agents might.
14/08/2020
Snow Flake Corn Flour
I purchase Snowflake Corn Flour on a regularly basis and have many uses for for it , from thickening of gravies to making milk tarts . This product is great .
28/02/2020
Snawflake Corn Flour my first choice.
Snowflake Corn Flour is the corn flour we have in our household. It is of high quality and you get what you pay for. The container seal well enough to keep it fresh for long.
10/11/2019
Snowflake Corn Flour
Dont leave it out if you are making shortbread. You gut the sofest. I also use cornflower a lot with my sauces instead of flour.
01/10/2019
Best for both
This product is the best for making the most delicious white sauce for my lasagna. I use this every day in my cooking and baking. I would recommend to any person who loves to cook!
26/06/2019
great
Great for cakes, biscuits, cooking. Light, best on the market
22/06/2019
Baking aid
This product is very good, i use it when baking biscuits. Would recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet
10/06/2019
CornFlour
Perfect for baking and cooking, never without Snowflake cornflour!
30/05/2019
Cornflour
I use cornflour often to thicken up my stews, it is easy to use and doesn't leave lumps in the food.
02/04/2019
Snowflake - Corn flour
I am never without Snowflake Corn Flour in my Grocery cupboard! A very versatile and useful product.
31/10/2018
Lovely Product
Great for soups, baking and stews. Long shelf life.