5 5 0 91 91 New Snowflake cornflour is available in a handy, hassle free re-sealable 500g tub
Snowflake Corn Flour Tub

01/11/2020
Corn flour
There is a reason why Snowflake's slogan is "too fresh too flop". Great corn flour.
26/08/2020
Best
I especially love using this to thicken my white sauce. Makes it rich and creamy.
03/06/2020
Childrens favourite
This product is excellent. I make what we call mazina porridge for the children and they absolutely love it. The container is excellent, originally used the brand (mazina) its a cardboard box that you cant seal.
17/08/2014
this makes the best white sauce everrrrrr. i will recommend this for each and everyone of you.
05/08/2014
I simply love the tub. snowflake is a trusted brand that always gives good results, the reseal able tub is a bonus.
25/07/2014
I have tried it & its nice, I also love the tub which is reusable.
09/07/2014
Keeps fresher for longer and convenient in the cupboard, much better than the boxes
26/03/2014
Just love the tub now I know there is no bugs or anything in my cornflour
25/10/2013
Oh yes, a definite improvement from the previous packaging. Well done Snowflake !
16/10/2013
I tried this and absolutely love it. My 9-year old daughter loves helping me cook and bake and it is so much easier for her to handle than the box. Yippee!!!
01/10/2013
I love that it now comes in a container...so much better. Great product.
30/09/2013
At last, cornflour in a container instead of a silly box that becomes dirty and broken with use. No need to hunt around for a tub to pour the contents into. Now how about containers for flour??
30/09/2013
Love the tub, much neater and tidier than the box.
30/09/2013
Definitely neater and tidier than using a box. Benefits are you know its sealed tightly so no accidental spills or mess!
29/09/2013
So much better than trying to keep a box sealed. Much less messy and for a neat freak like me, this is the best thing!!