0 5 0 131 289 New Snowflake cornflour is available in a handy, hassle free re-sealable 500g tub

2014/08/17
this makes the best white sauce everrrrrr. i will recommend this for each and everyone of you.
2014/08/05
I simply love the tub. snowflake is a trusted brand that always gives good results, the reseal able tub is a bonus.
2014/07/25
I have tried it & its nice, I also love the tub which is reusable.
2014/07/09
Keeps fresher for longer and convenient in the cupboard, much better than the boxes
2014/03/26
Just love the tub now I know there is no bugs or anything in my cornflour
2013/10/25
Oh yes, a definite improvement from the previous packaging. Well done Snowflake !
2013/10/16
I tried this and absolutely love it. My 9-year old daughter loves helping me cook and bake and it is so much easier for her to handle than the box. Yippee!!!
2013/10/01
I love that it now comes in a container...so much better. Great product.
2013/09/30
At last, cornflour in a container instead of a silly box that becomes dirty and broken with use. No need to hunt around for a tub to pour the contents into. Now how about containers for flour??
2013/09/30
Love the tub, much neater and tidier than the box.
2013/09/30
Definitely neater and tidier than using a box. Benefits are you know its sealed tightly so no accidental spills or mess!
2013/09/29
So much better than trying to keep a box sealed. Much less messy and for a neat freak like me, this is the best thing!!
2013/09/28
i enjoy snow flake products, have tried it and will keep on using it, tubs are good not bags
2013/09/26
Finally! The box was really difficult to use and made a mess every time you tried to scoop some out of the box!
2013/09/25
Fantastic - great idea! No more flour everywhere.