4,6 5 0 60 60 New Snowflake Dombolo flour mix, too fresh to flop.

16/07/2019
i made a dumpling
i always sucked at getting dumplings right but with the dombolo mix it came out perfect . even managed to add some italian herbs for a little umf
15/07/2019
LIFE MADE EASY
ma mom is a great cook i have tasted her dombolo with this mix and dombolo being ma favourite i want to say snowfalke outdone themselves with tis mix. now its on my list everytime i do groceries
12/07/2019
Dombolo made easy
I have always struggled with the right measurements to make idombolo so I ended up not making it at all because it never came out right but with this Snowflake dombolo mix has made life so much easier and the instructions are easy to follow. My husband and kids love the dombolo that I now make for them on a regular basis.
11/07/2019
Fluffy Dombolo
All i can say best flour for Dombolo lovers like me & for the first time my Dombolo came out so perfectly
27/06/2019
Life Saving Flour
No more standing for a long time trying to figure out the ingredients for Dombolo. it's just perfect and my family is proud because of the way I prepare Dombolo using this flour.
27/06/2019
Dombolo flour
This has just made my life easy, everything in the mix is just perfect and easy to follow instruction to make the nicest dombolo i have ever made.
26/06/2019
Dombolo mix
Tried the Dombolo mix , expectations were very high however wasn't satisfied. Pre- mixes are simple and easy to use just add water and mix , however although it's a premixed you still have to add yeast , personally all ingredients should be pre- mixed and water should be the only thing to add .
26/06/2019
life saver
yoooh now i'am free to eat dombolo when ever i want to. its was so impossible for me as i was coming late from work. thank you Snowflake for a dombolo flour mix. it very nice!!!
25/06/2019
Dombolo
What a life saver you don't stress about the ingredients. Very easy to use. Dombolo came out fluffy and fresh
24/06/2019
Best ever
I loved this.So easy to use.My dombolo came out perfect,saves time and is so fluffy and yummy.I will definitely keep on buying it because im so in love with this flour.So happy with it
21/06/2019
Dombolo mix
First time i tried this and the dombolo came out so perfect and yummy. It saves time and money. With all ingredients mixed in one.
19/06/2019
best dombolo
Better fluffy dombolo mix especially on cold days this winter months. its easy to mix and you are guaranteed a fluffy dombolo mix
19/06/2019
Dombolo Flour mix
it is so easy to use and the Dombolo came out nicely
18/06/2019
Simplicity at its best
so simple and easy to make, time efficient as Im always hosting traditional ceremonies at home
18/06/2019
Soft and easy to make
I tried this product after I got a review from a friend; this product is easy to use and the output is just perfect! Saves time and economical to buy.