4,6 5 0 52 52 New Snowflake Dombolo flour mix, too fresh to flop.

2019/06/26
Dombolo mix
Tried the Dombolo mix , expectations were very high however wasn't satisfied. Pre- mixes are simple and easy to use just add water and mix , however although it's a premixed you still have to add yeast , personally all ingredients should be pre- mixed and water should be the only thing to add .
2019/06/26
life saver
yoooh now i'am free to eat dombolo when ever i want to. its was so impossible for me as i was coming late from work. thank you Snowflake for a dombolo flour mix. it very nice!!!
2019/06/25
Dombolo
What a life saver you don't stress about the ingredients. Very easy to use. Dombolo came out fluffy and fresh
2019/06/24
Best ever
I loved this.So easy to use.My dombolo came out perfect,saves time and is so fluffy and yummy.I will definitely keep on buying it because im so in love with this flour.So happy with it
2019/06/21
Dombolo mix
First time i tried this and the dombolo came out so perfect and yummy. It saves time and money. With all ingredients mixed in one.
2019/06/19
best dombolo
Better fluffy dombolo mix especially on cold days this winter months. its easy to mix and you are guaranteed a fluffy dombolo mix
2019/06/19
Dombolo Flour mix
it is so easy to use and the Dombolo came out nicely
2019/06/18
Simplicity at its best
so simple and easy to make, time efficient as Im always hosting traditional ceremonies at home
2019/06/18
Soft and easy to make
I tried this product after I got a review from a friend; this product is easy to use and the output is just perfect! Saves time and economical to buy.
2019/06/13
dombolo in a minute
with this product my family enjoys dombolo within minutes
Fluffy
Easy mix ! Just cook and serve . Love the texture no after taste
Dombolo Flour
I bought this on a recommendation from a friend, great texture, easy to make and a good wholesome home made taste!
Perfect!
Perfect texture and it tastes just like my Moms. I used this in a stew and then made some steam bread with the rest and it came out beautifully!
2019/06/06
This is lit
listen tried this just last weekend hayibo was very pleased how it came out life made so much easier thank you Snowflake
2019/06/05
Fluffy good flour mix
This made me the best dombolo making in my family when I introduced it to them they told me they noticed it cannot be the normal flour that I was using.