4,6 5 0 60 60 New Snowflake Dombolo flour mix, too fresh to flop.

13/06/2019
dombolo in a minute
with this product my family enjoys dombolo within minutes
Fluffy
Easy mix ! Just cook and serve . Love the texture no after taste
Dombolo Flour
I bought this on a recommendation from a friend, great texture, easy to make and a good wholesome home made taste!
Perfect!
Perfect texture and it tastes just like my Moms. I used this in a stew and then made some steam bread with the rest and it came out beautifully!
06/06/2019
This is lit
listen tried this just last weekend hayibo was very pleased how it came out life made so much easier thank you Snowflake
05/06/2019
Fluffy good flour mix
This made me the best dombolo making in my family when I introduced it to them they told me they noticed it cannot be the normal flour that I was using.
04/06/2019
Favorite
I love this so much it makes my life easier now I just mix it and put in on stove and have my dombolo ready in time.
03/06/2019
Good
So happy that we finally have a dombolo flour I love it I always been a lover of dombolo growing up and this amazing flour has made things ververy easy for me and my family
30/10/2019
What is dombolo flour mix. First time ever that i see this
20/08/2019
I have never seen this product in one of our stores. My mother bakes the most beautiful cakes, I would like to spoil her with a gift like this. Simoné
10/08/2019
I have never used this before. Don't even know what do bolo is lol... but any snowflake product is a must try, can't wait.
08/08/2019
I have not tried this out nor do I now for what it is please send me a sample to find out what it is
15/07/2019
Interestingly, I saw this recently for the first time at the shop. I haven't really seen an ads on it and i got a bit sceptical about buying. Will try it out one of these days.
12/07/2019
Snowflake Dombolo Flour Mix, struggling to find it in shops
10/07/2019
I've never seen this product. It looks interresting though..