4,5 5 0 94 94 <p> The unpleasant odours that can be found in bathrooms are actually caused by air-borne germs, so you need a scientifically proven product like SPAR GERMEX Bathroom Sanitiser to not only effectively mask and neutralise the odour, but to kill the germs too. The SPAR GERMEX Toilet Seat Spray, in a convenient hand bag size, gives you peace of mind in a unique way: Simply spray the toilet seat and wipe.</p>

21/04/2018
Great to pack it in you're bag when going out with the kids .....bye bye germs
26/09/2017
I will recommend this to anyone and everyone. I always have one for when we are out and about and there is always one at home. It really does work well and i would recommend it especially if you have kids and your out in public areas.
27/10/2016
I really can't do without this product, because I hate any bad odours or the idea of germs in any bathroom or toilet. I love the smell. Smells fresh and makes everything feel and smell clean! Would recommend this to anyone!
07/10/2016
I live by this toilet spray - long last air freshener. much better than spray canned tans
05/10/2018
I have not tried the SPAR Germex 4-in-1 Toilet Seat Spray. Please send me a sample to try
07/09/2018
Amazing find on home testers - going to go to the shop today and look for this!
02/03/2018
Hi will love love to try This Please send me a sample
24/01/2018
We in Cape Town sure do need this due to the water restrictions, toilets are not being flushed so germs will be spreading more easily now. Please could i test this product and share it
06/11/2017
its the first time I see this product, would like to try it
16/10/2017
I really need to find this instore, especially for the use of public toilets o when travelling toilets always seem to be an issue
18/05/2017
This is the first time i see this. It would be perfect for a person like me who does not use public toilets because im afraid of UTI. I hope it is small enough to carry everywhere especially in my handbag
11/05/2017
I would really like to try this, it's a must have esp with children. Please can I test and review?
26/04/2017
Will have a look for this in the shops to try. I imagine it would be handy to use when not at home.
07/04/2017
I would love trying out Spar Germex4-in-1Toilet Seat Spay.Thank you
31/03/2017
I have not tried this nor have I seen it in the shops... but will look out for it