4,8 5 0 79 79 This pea legume flour can be an interesting alternative to grain flour, used to thicken sauces and in baking pastries.

2015/07/24
Love Love this product, makes great chilli bites and works well for crumbed mushrooms :)
2015/07/22
I am using Spice Mecca Pea Flour in all my stews,gravys and soups. It thickens and gives a great taste. Would recommend it instead of flour.
2015/07/13
Spice Mecca's Pea flour is perfect for daltjies and bajas.
2015/07/09
Excellent! Mix with flour to add extra taste to chicken
2014/08/26
Awesome product for dhals and chilli bites. Also for gujurati pura and vadah.
2014/08/19
Make delicious chilli bites & lovely to use for coating of meats & fish etc
2014/08/15
Sometimes i may have made my curry to runny. I added this and it gave the right texture without adding flavour
2014/08/13
Always use this brand of pea flour for daltjies. Excellent product and the results in finished product are even better.
2014/08/13
I love this product - Use it to make chilliebites from scratch much better than the ready made boxes. And make bajas and potatoe waras :)
2014/08/08
A great alternative to flour! We are a very allergic family and this makes life much easier. It is easy to find in most PnP's.
2014/08/05
I have tried it and I love using it. I use it when making chilli bites (daltjies). I also mix it with flour and spices when frying chicken... Lovely
2014/08/04
Spice Mecca is a great brand, I only use their pea flour when making daltjies.
2014/08/03
Awesome to use as a thickening agent in sauces!
2014/08/03
I love using this flour in my sauces as a thickening agent. Awesome product to use.
2015/07/31
Would like to try this in Indian recipes as I love cooking and baking