4,5 5 0 65 65 Spur's delicious all purpose seasoning to enhance the flavour of chops, chicken, calamari, chips and salads. Give your meals 'that' Spur taste with Seasoning Salt.
Spur Steak Ranches Seasoning Salt

13/02/2020
Steak
I enjoy using this on steak, the flavours are amazing and you can use it on the braai in the oven or even on a pan fried steak. I would recommend it as I enjoyed it so much! Amazing spice
21/08/2019
Flavoured salt
You cant afford to eat at Spur everyday but you can afford to spice up your food and chips with this seasoning salt. Love this on fried chips and potatoes.
20/08/2019
Chip spice
This is great on chippies! Loads of great flavour!
13/03/2019
LOVE THIS
I use this on and in everything. This is great tasting and well balanced in flavor.
08/02/2019
Nice
Potato chips and Potato wedges have become my family's favorite. We can't have potatoes without this seasoning
10/12/2018
Spur Seasoning Salt
I don't think anyone in my family eats hot chips or roast potatoes without this seasoning. My family's go to seasoning. Always a winner in our household.
19/11/2018
Potatoe seasoning
This seasoning makes me produce the best potato chips!!! My 4 year old son has fallen in love with potatoes all over again! definately worth a try!
12/11/2018
salts
Great on potatoes and even roast veggies too. I always have this in my pantry
06/11/2018
Seasoning Salt
I love it. it tastes amazing, Its that secret ingredient that one would use on chips
11/10/2018
Flavor of heaven
I use this whenever I braai, for beef meat. The taste is heaven
11/10/2018
SPUR
This is by far the nicest seasoning salt i have tried. I do not have chips without this seasoning salt.
20/09/2018
A Dash of Heaven
Its that secret ingredient that one would use on chips, chicken, prawns, steak and salad to complete the taste experience. Beautifully blends with any other flavours. A must have in any kitchen .
10/09/2018
Not Exactly the Spur Taste
I was disappointed to find that no matter how many time I added this salt to my potatoe chips it just didnt taste anything close to the flavour we enjoy at Spur.
05/09/2018
Yum!
Used this to season hot chips. Oh my hat was it yummy!
05/09/2018
great awesome
I love it. it tastes amazing. It's one of my latest best