4,7 5 0 98 98 The secret's in the softness.

28/08/2019
Best braai'd meat
This combination of sweet and savory soaked into your meat down to the bone just flavorful and juicy, all at the same time fills a craving you never realised you had until that moment. Throw in some green, red and yellow sliced peppers with ringed onions, absolutely delish... try it and see for yourself
25/08/2019
Perfect for Braai Day
This is perfect for Braai Day, and can be used on various meat types. Love it.
23/08/2019
Yumminess
Okay so honestly whats a braai without this as a basting😛 its perfect on chicken or chops
23/08/2019
Sweet n Sticky Spur Marinade
I have the marinade for the first time ... it is one the best marinade i have used ... i have used it on chicken pieces , steak and chops ... my family enjoyed the taste and flavour ...
22/08/2019
Awesomeness
Very tasty, I'm a fan. This is very tasty, my first experience on this marinade was on drumsticks and wings - the flavor was to die for. Whenever I do my grocery shopping, I make sure I dont live out.
21/08/2019
Yum in my Tum
Bought this recently, it is absolutely great on a burger, the ribs, the chicken, the chop. What a versatile taste.
19/08/2019
Sweet and sticky
This marinade coats the meat really well, goes extremely well with ribs and wings.
18/08/2019
Spur at Home
I like the spur Sweet n sticky.I use it as a marinade in most of my meats and love it more when making my chicken sticky wings it really enhances the flavour and tastes good. I highly recommend the spur Sweat n sticky marinade.
15/08/2019
Great texture
Very taste love the texture it's like you eating at spur at home
13/08/2019
Love the taste
Love this product! Such a nice taste, really recommend this marinade.
08/08/2019
Best marinade ever!!!
This is a very delicious sweet and sticky marinade from spur. I use it on chicken, steaks and even used it the pan while frying burgers. Lovely!!! big thumbs up and would highly recommend!
01/08/2019
Amazing versatility
I am absolutely crazy about this Marinade. The taste is satisfying, it is not like other marinades that burn easily. No improvements to this product. I would like to challenge everyone to give this a go. Even over your steak when yo having a braai. Yum
25/07/2019
great taste
This is used properly taste just like spur. Its better pan fried then on the gril.
23/07/2019
Awesome tasting sauce
Should you wish to try and have your own spur while at home, this is the best sauce to marinate your meat with
23/07/2019
Spur Sticky Marinade
This has a awesome tast on a barbecue meat it leaves the meat soft and tasty