4,7 5 0 88 88 The secret's in the softness.

Spur Sweet & Sticky Marinade
I used it to marinate my meat the night before a braai and the meat was tender and delicious will definitely recommend this product.
Spur Sweet 'n Sticky Marinade
Spur Sweet 'n Sticky Marinade is a amazing product, I use it to marinade my pork ribs, it tasted delicious .will recommend it to my friends
LOVING IT
I Love this so much the taste is great but not as per what you can obtain from Spur themselves but still as nice. I will definitely recommend this as a marinade. Thanks Spur love your products.
Spur Sweet 'n Sticky Marinade
Very nice, thick lovely when you braai. I would recommend this to everyone.
2019/06/10
Forget the rest - this marinade really is the best!!!
I purchased Spur sweet and sticky marinade in the beginning of May 2019. To be honest I have never tasted any sauce or marinade that comes even close to this one. I use it on all my made , for marinade and basting because it works equally as well for both. We love using it on our steaks for the braai and use it for all our beef , lamb and chicken dishes cooked in the pan or even in the oven. It tastes amazing on pork and since i discovered this sauce i will not be switching from it , it really tastes divine and the rich aroma and explosion of flavor it leaves is just out of this world. I really love this product and would suggest it to anyone who loves eating meat.
2019/06/07
Spur Sweet & Sour Marinade
This is amazing for chicken dishes especially. I use it to marinade my chicken breasts for stir fry or chicken sosaties ready for that family braai. Always have it handy. Packed with loads of flavour
2019/06/06
Spur
very tasty, my family loves spur now there's a spur in my house.
Spur Sweet 'n Sticky Marinade
Spur has always been a special place. The fact that I can buy their sweet 'n sticky marinade is a big bonus for my family.
sweet & Sticky
this is a must guys, Awesome Marinade you can use on all Meat types and even as a dipping sauce, one of my favourite Spur sauces
2019/06/05
Its tingles every taste bud, so very yummy- you have to try it!
Even for a vegetarian
I marinated Portobello mushrooms in here to make mushroom burgers. They came out so deliciously caramelised and sticky. love it
2019/06/04
Spur marinade
Yoh i am so happy, i bought this today and cooked for my visitors, the way everyone loved my meat everyone took the left over meet home. This marinade does the things.
2019/06/03
COMFORT THE BEST
IT DOES WONDERS FOR YOUR MEAT NOT JUST FOR BRAAI I USE IT EVEN WHEN I COOK. ITS VERY TASTY AND IT GIVE LOTS OF FLAVOUR.
2019/08/13
Would love to try it out it look amazing and can't wait to start cooking my food with it.
2019/08/08
would love to get a free sample and try this one out, please send me a sample to test out