Sta-Soft Ultra Concentrate Lavender Dream Fabric Conditioner 500ml

4,8 5 0 152 152 Achieve the soft, luscious, fragrant fabrics of your dreams with the help of this intense, lavender scented fabric softener concentrate.
Sta-Soft Ultra Concentrate Lavender Dream Fabric Conditioner 500ml

28/01/2023
Love the smell
What a product, very gentle on my clothes, and the smell last for days... My clothes feels softer even.
28/01/2023
Best of the best
This product not only makes your clothes soft but jg also leaves them smelling very fresh, sta soft has many scents and they always remain top tier. You just add a little dash and it will be enough to make your clothes smell like a million!
25/01/2023
Best Sta soft ever
I love this product so much !makes my clothes smell so good and it contributes to my place smelling good as well! Love it!
25/01/2023
Amazing!
It smells so good and my clothes always feels soft.
It smells good
It smells divine, the smell stays longer, it makes clothes soft and comfortable
Fresh and soft
With 2 teenagers and a toddler, this mom is always on the washing line. With Sta-Soft i can rely on it to keeping my babies clothes soft on the touch and smelling good always.
soft....
clothes' feeling and smelling good , my whole family loves it not to mention the price ..
23/01/2023
Excellent staysoft
Excellent, clothes are smelling so nice and feels so soft
20/01/2023
Very happy with it
Its a very good product it keeos my clothes soft and gives a fresh smell thank u
12/01/2023
my overall opinion is its an amazing product, a bit expensive but good, love the smell and the softness it gives the clothing
11/01/2023
Excellent
My overall experience with this brand has been amazing the really deliver on aroma and softness. It really delicate on cloths , no improvements need to be made it an excellent buy
11/01/2023
Sta-soft
Love this product, the fragrance is long lasting and leaves the whole room smelling great, washing is soft. Its a bit expensive but worth the purchase.recommended to all.
Sta soft
Love the smell and softness it provides to your laundry. A little goes a long well.
Tealy smells great
This product has been used in my family for years,and i trust this brand.The lavender does smell great and leaves clothes soft,
09/01/2023
I have tried this product and it keeps clothes soft and smells great. This is part of my monthly shopping