Stayfree Body Fit Ultra All Night Pads

4,7 5 0 482 482 Up to 100% protection against leaks! Uniquely designed for body fit. Specifically designed to closely follow your body's movements while you sleep.
Stayfree Body Fit Ultra All Night Pads

27/06/2022
Stayfree
I Love the comfort they give and absorbs well
26/05/2022
Librese
I like it just wish it was unscented and cheaper
20/05/2022
Long lasting
I love this product , I'm using it day and night because I'm a heavy bleeder
12/05/2022
Stayfree body fit ultra all night pads
I like it because it make me feel free and protect me on sleeping during the night
Sanitary pads
I love this product. Slim and has very good absorption. Long to cover the space. It is great. I have a been using it 4 years now and not changing it for another.
10/05/2022
Good
I tried the product and the results are good and price it is affordable.
All night indeed
i tried the product and i was happy with it because it was comfortable and gave me the all night protection i need. so i did not have to worry about sleeping positions.
23/04/2022
I have tried them and the results are amazing. My flow is heavy and when I'm wearing these pads I feel more comfortable. No more leakages
12/04/2022
Usefullness
i tried them since i needed to sleep peacefully at night without spoiling my sheets and im happy with the results now i even wear them during the day when travveling long distance or have heavy flow.
05/04/2022
StayFree Pads
The ONLY pads I buy, the most soft and most comfortable pads to wear for a long period of time through the day and to sleep with at night.
18/03/2022
Comfort
These pads are all about comfort and cleaniness. Love it
05/03/2022
Stay free body fit ultra
I used stay free on my heavy periods and it really helped me a lot coz I always spoil the sheets but now no spoiling anymore
14/02/2022
Stay free is the only product i use
This product I have used since i started and its the only one ill ever use. NO leakage keeps me comfy through out the day. Best product ill ever use. If you haven't tried this I suggest you start!!
08/02/2022
Stay free stays a winner
With my daughter who started her period 3 months ago, I searched for a product that would be comfortable for her and also give her confidence.... not having to worry about leaking etc, Stay free is her top choice!
05/02/2022
StayFree
I haven't used anything but stayfree in years. I used to get a rash when I used any other product but stayfree. It's comfy and no leakage.