Stayfree Body Fit Ultra All Night Pads

4,7 5 0 405 405 Up to 100% protection against leaks! Uniquely designed for body fit. Specifically designed to closely follow your body's movements while you sleep.
Stayfree Body Fit Ultra All Night Pads

06/05/2021
BEST SLEEP
Very very comfortable, no more sleepless nights. a must try
02/05/2021
Stayfree
Absolutely guaranteed a good nights sleep knowing there will be no leaks, no fuss
01/05/2021
Stay free Body fit ultra night
Amazing ihave tried this for first time honestly itsthe best ever its fit all over. For me I use it day and night cz its comfortable
01/05/2021
Stay free
Lasts you all day and is good for heavy flow cause the results are amazing. I like that it keeps for fresh and healthy all day. Perfect recommendation
24/04/2021
NOT A DROP ON YOUR UNDIES
Stayfree body fit ultra is king, you know you will have a peaceful night without worrying about staining your linen if you use it at night. It is super thick and covers the whole area down there. Stayfree has improved tremendously over the years, of course I will know because I have been using it from when I was 13 years of age when I had my first period. I have no words but SPLENDID WORK STAYFREE, with you, I am game everyday.
24/04/2021
I usually use tampons but ran out and had to try these pads. I was pleasantly surprised with how super absorbant and comfortable they were.
22/04/2021
Comfort at its best
So I tried it for the first time and because I heavy flow I tried the long ones I slept comfortably throughout no leakage in the morning and it’s the best by far that I have ever used
Good Product
This product is comfortable and allowed me a good nights rest without worry. I even purchased for my daughter as well.
Long lasting all nigh
I honestly prefer using these pads even during the day.They last all night and i feel comfortable sleeping in any position.
21/04/2021
This is the best product my daughter is having heavy periods, she's feeling so uncomfortable when it's that time. But I ever since she started using these, she's sleeping with ease knowing she won't mess up her bed.
20/04/2021
A young girl's best friend
My daughter loves this product, it's become her bestie
14/04/2021
My besties
Since l started using these periods aren't scary anymore. I have confidence even during that time of the month 😊
14/04/2021
Fits perfectly
Stayfree body fit ultra night pads are great to use .It is a good quality pad.It keeps you fresh and dry all day and while you are asleep. It also has a great scent .
13/04/2021
good
i liked the product, it's comfortable and i didn't develop any rush like i do with other brands. its also perfect for night tight use
13/04/2021
Longer fit
I definitely like the pad as it's longer & thicker - perfect for nighttime use.