Stayfree Everyday Pantyliners Flexicomfort Freshly Scented

4,6 5 0 707 707 No matter what, a lady wants to feel comfortable and confident every day. Stayfree Everyday Pantyliners - Flexicomfort will help keep you feeling clean, fresh and confident all day. </p> <p>The Stayfree Comfort Promise means they have a soft cotton touch cover letting your delicate skin breathe, are absorbent and stay in place.</p> <p>The Flexicomfort design means they’re perfect for everyday use, because it’s so thin and flexible, you’ll forget it’s even there.</p>
Stayfree Everyday Pantyliners Flexicomfort Freshly Scented

04/12/2020
Comfortable
Very comfortable and light only if they could add more of that sticky glue so it stays intact throughout the day. Love it though
05/11/2020
Stayfree everyday pantyliners
Nice small packaging that fits discreetly in my bag. This pantyliner is so thin and holds its shape with a fresh scent. Great product for everyday use, you don't even feel it's there.
27/03/2019
Stayfree
I use this product everyday , very handy to keep in ur hand bag
08/03/2019
Perfection
Keeps you fresh, confident and clean all the time. It is comfortable and you even forget you have one on.
12/09/2018
Love
I love this product the scent is so refreshing .I would recomend it to every woman. Try it u wont be disappointed
10/09/2018
Good Product
I use Stayfree liners from time-to-time and wish they came in unscented form. I like their cotton feel, soft and absorbent feauture. nice shape.
19/03/2018
I have tried Stayfree Everyday Pantyliners Flexicomfort Freshly Scented. Love the small packaging
18/03/2018
Have lovely smell n good to use on a daily basis it's comfortable
05/03/2018
I like the shape and how it sticks without losing its shape and comfort. i can put it in my bag or wallet when i want to leave my bag behind
05/03/2018
Very good product to use frm teens to adults its very good i have used them for decades now
11/01/2018
I just both a packet the other day, i tough oh this is a very nice and practical looking packet,how cute let me get it. And i liked it when i tried. Definitely buying again.
14/12/2017
I like the small packaging. I think they're awesome for travelling and easy to store. They stick well enough, but I would like them to maybe come in different lengths and wideness.
08/11/2017
Nice everyday panty liner. Love the packaging. Small and discreet.
06/10/2017
Every women should never be eith out this it should be free
26/09/2017
i just love this pantyliners its so small it fits in every wear and you dont even feel it.