Stayfree ProComfort Tampons Normal

4,6 5 0 51 51 Stayfree Procomfort Tampons Normal 8 Tampons are reliable tampons for medium to heavy flow. The Dynamic Fit technology allows for easy insertion giving you comfortable, reliable protection.<p> Click the <a href=" https://www.clubshop.co.za/stayfree-procomfort-tampons.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Stayfree ProComfort Tampons Normal

15/01/2022
Good product
They feel so comfortable..I only use them because I've got light periods
14/09/2021
Stay free pro comfort tampons
I only use stay free tampons and it works wonders when having heavy days. Good product 👍🏾
26/06/2021
Good absorption
I tried this product once and was happy with it. Other tampons I have to wear a sanitary pad gor leaks but with the stayfree tampons it absorbs so much better and no leaking. I feel confident using this and I've continued using it every month since i tried it. Awesome product would recommend for anyone.
14/04/2021
Absober
I vr been using them and have also referred a friend to use them the way they absorb and u don't even feel them when the they inside
10/04/2021
Good byee to leaks
I started using it few months ago .l love it and l dont think l will change to another brand
07/04/2021
BEST FOR MY DAYS
My go to product i cant imagine my 5days without it.
17/03/2021
Stayfree Normal Tampons
This is my go to choice of tampon. Easy to insert, comfortable and perfect fit stays in place with no leaks
09/03/2021
Comfort
I am currently using the product and it is comfortable, i actually forget that i have it on. And love the cover and it seems to lock in everything. Yes i would recommend this product.
24/02/2021
Life saver
Currently using this. Well sized. No leaks. Easy to carry box. I cannot go without it. It is easy to use. String strong . Very affordable. Maybe make a bigger box hehe
02/02/2021
New favourite brand
I used to use another brand but switched to Stayfree recently and will not change my brand anytime soon. Very affordable and reliable.
06/11/2020
So easy
So easy to use and just as easy to dispose of.leaves you protected and feeling comfortable.all day long.its great to try out and you will see it's great.i do recommend people trying it
21/08/2019
Comfort
It is great that they are not so pricey. They are so much more comfortable than any other brand for some reason. I would have always bought lil-lets but one night I had an emergency so only these were available. I will buy this again. The only concern is when unwrapping it there is a bit of the cotton tha comes off
27/06/2019
value for money
stayfree tampons are the best. good value for money fits just right keeps you dry
14/05/2019
Stayfree Procomfort Tampons
Value for money. It was the cheapest among other similar competitive products. It is comfortable as well but while i was twisting the rapper for use, there was cotton wool that was coming off.
11/05/2019
love at first use
I recently decided to try tampons because pads were becoming uncomfortable. With stayfree tampons there was maximum absorbtion and no discomfort in the panty region. And for a first time user they were very easy to use and not as traumatizing as I thought they would be.These tampons might just be my first choice every month.