4,7 5 0 161 161 Inspired by the Eastern Zen style of cooking, we have focused all our heat energy into a sweet, mild sauce which happens to go perfectly with noodles, stir-fry & everything oriental.</p> When it comes to burgers & ribs our Monkey Gland sauce is the clever choice. It's bouncy, robust flavour is bound to make you go bananas but that's okay because we know how good it is.

2019/09/19
Steers Sauces
love them to bits especially the garlic, prego and barbecue.they are a bit pricey though so i wait for them to be on special and treat myself. enhances the taste of the food without messing it up.
2019/09/17
Favorite
This is just an all round favorite around the house, we use them for sauces, marinades and dip. Bigger bottles would be nice though
2019/09/14
Great sauces
Great choice of sauces to use for cooking great taste as well
2019/09/12
Looooove the Steers sauce
My daughter love the Steers sauce on her burger; potatoes; pasta; rice etc. :) The barbeque sauce is also excellent
2019/09/11
steers
I love this product so much I use it on all my dishes
Great product.
Every month on my shopping list. Never lasts long. These and also the Barbeque one.
The best
I tried sweet chilli for my mince and spaghetti mix. and it did the magic. love it
Incredible
I used these sauces to marinate my chicken... Mmmm i must say i loved the taste
sweet chilly
i am used to buy the garlic one recently i tried the sweet chili i must say i was impressed.
2019/09/05
Yum
Really nice to use when making burgers and when making stir fry, its delicious
2019/09/02
Always a winner
No matter which sauce, they are all a winner. Excellent quality, and great taste. Variety of flavors makes it a good addition to any table.
2019/08/29
Sweet chill
I love this product so much I use it on all my dishes
2019/08/28
Steers monkey gland sauce
I love the taste of steers monkey gland sauce. I usually use for school lunches if I've made grilled chicken or beef. I also use for hot pototoe chips and for marinate.
2019/08/27
Best sauce
Peri Peri sauce & sweet chilli sauce the best sauce ever
2019/08/23
Steers sweet chili
I love it altho l don't use it everyday. Works well as a marinate too, have tried it on different dishes. Kids love it.l do recommend it.