4,7 5 0 140 140 Inspired by the Eastern Zen style of cooking, we have focused all our heat energy into a sweet, mild sauce which happens to go perfectly with noodles, stir-fry & everything oriental.</p> When it comes to burgers & ribs our Monkey Gland sauce is the clever choice. It's bouncy, robust flavour is bound to make you go bananas but that's okay because we know how good it is.

2019/07/30
burger relish and monkey gland sauce
both these flavors are perfect for the homemade burgers we usually make. I also like to variety of flavors that
2019/07/29
burger relish
I love burger relish 😋😋😋 My food doesnt taste delicious when i dont have it It has that sweet taste😋😋 The sauce is just perfect it doesn't need to be improved I would definitely recommend this sauce
2019/07/28
Must have
Love the variety of flavors and the fact that you can use it for braai and also cooking 🍲
2019/07/24
Steers sauces
I love all Steers sauces. It is a family favourite and we like trying any new flavour that they bring out. We love the monkey gland on our burgers and hotdogs! Just wish it came in a larger container as it does not last in our house.
2019/07/24
Sweet chili addict
I love a sweet chilli sauce and the steers one is out of this world. My family loves it with their cheese toasties and as a dipping sauce for their samosas. It s must have in our house.
2019/07/23
Steers sauce
The steers sauce range is always an all time staple in my house, my monkey loves the Monkey gland sauce especially on burgers and the sweet chilli sauce goes on almost everything in my house
2019/07/22
A must have
This is a must have in my house. My kids love the burger relish sauce, they even add it to their noodles. Goes so well with braais/sandwiches, I have even used it as a cook in sauce. DEVINE
Steers Saucy
i love the variety you get on the sauces, i also love the fact that we have choices that are suitable for children. you can cook with the sauces, to nhance our chicken (any meat)
fantastic
we love this flavour, lovely on our braai and i cook with it
Monkey Gland obsessed
I looooooooooooooooooooove monkey gland sauce...I put it on literally everything from chicken to meat to my burgers. This never lasts in my home,lol
2019/07/17
The Monkey Gland sauce is great on almost everything. We love eating it with steak or burgers.
2019/07/16
Steers sauce
I love these sauces. Especially the Burger relish sauce. Great taste and can use it on anything.
2019/07/16
SWEET CHLLI SAUCE
VERY TASTY AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET BUYING THIS PRODUCT. THERE ARE SOME OTHER LOVELY FLAVOURS.
2019/07/15
For that extra zing...
I absolutely love these. I never run out of steers sauces in my house. They add that extra touch to your food and can be used on just about any dish. From salads, burgers, wraps and believe it or not, even curries.
2019/07/13
Monkey gland
My daughter absolutely loves it. We always buy it just for her. The sauce is also very nice when you put it on meat.